PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Bolts vs Stillers

Yes Houston is half game behind us and an easy schedule, we may have to win out
No doubt, but Kansas City has a tough schedule with three straight games against the Ravens, Chargers and Seahawks, who are all fighting for playoff spots.

I’m calling it now, the Chiefs are dropping to the third seed and possibly lower.

vs Colts
@ Jets
@ Eagles
vs Jags

Texans are dropping one of these games, possibly as soon as next week.

AFC South results are always wacky (see: today's Colts vs Jags) and right now I'd favor the Eagles in Philly over the Texans.

To me the Pats are either going to be the 12-4 #2 seed or 13-3 #1 seed.

The league should fine Pittsburgh for that nonsense.

I suppose it's not cheating, but it's certainly unsportsmanlike and undermines the integrity of the game.

Hypothetically, Pittsburgh could have continued jumping offside and blocking the kick for eternity.

The league needs to act to prevent that kind of thing in the future.

Had Belichick been the coach, there would be a rule change before the sun rose.

Last edited:
vs Colts
@ Jets
@ Eagles
vs Jags

Texans are dropping one of these games, possibly as soon as next week.

AFC South results are always wacky (see: today's Colts vs Jags) and right now I'd favor the Eagles in Philly over the Texans.

To me the Pats are either going to be the 12-4 #2 seed or 13-3 #1 seed.
I'll root for the Dolts!!!

The league should fine Pittsburgh for that nonsense.

I suppose it's not cheating, but it's certainly unsportsmanlike and undermines the integrity of the game.

Hypothetically, Pittsburgh could have continued jumping offside and blocking the kick for eternity.

The league needs to act to prevent that kind of thing in the future.

If the kick were at the 5 I think it’s strategically in the defenses favor to keep jumping offsides and hope that they time it just right for a miss or a block, than the 95%+ chance that a kick at that distance succeeds resulting in a loss. But for a 40yarder it’s stupid.

This loss was huge for the Steelers. Had they won, the AFCN division race would have been all but over. With this loss, though, the Steelers are now in a position where they could get passed by the Ravens.

I've been more concerned about Houston when it comes to seeding. They have such an easy schedule all season, including their last four games. They could definitely win out.

The Steelers on the other hand have to play the Saints in New Orleans. I think even if the Patriots lost their next two games, including the Steelers, they'd still finish ahead of the Steelers. But the Texans are the team that could steal the second seed.
Well they play the Colts next and I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Even though Indy blew the first game against them in OT! The only other semi tough game they have is @ the Jolly Green Eagles who'll most likely be fighting for their playoff lives at that point!

So...now have the Chargers beaten somebody...or still no?

If that was the Pats jumping offside 3 times Bill would cut them before they got back to the locker room.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back