PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should we bring back Shane Vereen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..maybe "shell of his former self" was a bit harsh. How about "he's a belly up turtle"?

speaking of...TURTLE?

Just give Pittsburgh a 5th for a 9 game rental. Free up the space make it happen. It was just soo damn easy to write. I’m sure the rooneys will just Let him go

What a horrible fate ... to become a shell of one's former self. To be mocked and derided on Internet message boards across the land, by those very same minions who sang your praises to the high heavens during a more youthfully productive and victorious career phase. The inexorable march of time is a cruel reality that cannot be escaped. Therein lies the rub. To endure, perchance to dream. It is a sad fate indeed, to be cast upon the scrap heap of obsolescence by an anonymous judge ironically called Joker.

The March of Time is unavoidable...which is why he left for that 3yr/$12M contract with the NYG.

Trade for a Lions RB

I'd love to see if they can salvage Ameer but his ball security in a year where we keep turning the ball over might not be something that will fly.

Gillislee has to be the odds on favorite if we end up needing help. If one or two plays break differently in the preseason he might have won the competition with Hill and be on the roster right now. It is not like the battle between the two was some kind of obvious blowout.

Blount!

We could probably get Gilly back from the Saints for a Bag of peanuts.

I'd love to see if they can salvage Ameer but his ball security in a year where we keep turning the ball over might not be something that will fly.

Gillislee has to be the odds on favorite if we end up needing help. If one or two plays break differently in the preseason he might have won the competition with Hill and be on the roster right now. It is not like the battle between the two was some kind of obvious blowout.

Zack Zenner?

What about Charcandrick West? What's he doing these days? Any life left in him?

Two words. Laurence Maroney. Mark it down, his time has come once again.

Even though Michel appears to not be seriously hurt, bringing back Gillislee would be a good idea.

Gruden is having a fire sale in Oakland.

Anyone noteworthy other than Beast mode?

I think I may have seen that he’s injured for several weeks. Not sure about their other backs.

Beast mode IR type Hamstring injury what a shame.

Well, he’s not going to get a burger at the Ground Round, I’ll tell you that. Those situations are reserved for the higher tiered free agents.
The trick with Lacy is to have him run far enough to get said food he burns off the calories in advance. I can also see a string with a cheeseburger on it being used to incentivize running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3