PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should we bring back Shane Vereen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He's a free agent, worth a shot imo depending on how long Sony is out.

Somehow Stevan Ridley is still playing so why not.

Vereen is not really a between the tackles runner. At this point the best bet will be Gillislee and Barner. They know the schemes and won't need much time to acclimate.

Vereen is not really a between the tackles runner. At this point the best bet will be Gillislee and Barner. They know the schemes and won't need much time to acclimate.

Eddie Lacy is a free agent also but don't remember how he performed last year.

Vereen is another small RB.

Carlos Hyde would have been a good one to trade for. Tough runner inside with size to compliment White. Burkhead better get well soon.

White already does what Vereen would do, so that move doesn’t really help much, as others have said. Gillislee is the most sensible addition; I like the idea of a move for CJ Anderson myself but I doubt it’ll happen.

Rather go with gill or lacy if hes in playing shape. Where is webb now, still available after we waived him? I think we should acquire someone but not necessarily give up anything for it, the run game will probably be extremely mediocre till michel gets back no matter what we do now but it’ll suffice with how good our pass game will be when gronk returns

White already does what Vereen would do, so that move doesn’t really help much, as others have said. Gillislee is the most sensible addition; I like the idea of a move for CJ Anderson myself but I doubt it’ll happen.

Even then he could help take the load off of White, if we sign em low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back