PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle/Pats rewatch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going to turn upfield but Wagner pulled him OOB.
I mean before Edelman catches the ball. The only reason Wagner catches up to him is because Edelman has to lift up due to the pass or sideline? I don't know, that looks like a TD there. I just want a TD there. **** I'm just pissed we lost that game. We had it!:(

I mean before Edelman catches the ball. The only reason Wagner catches up to him is because Edelman has to lift up due to the pass or sideline? I don't know, that looks like a TD there. I just want a TD there. **** I'm just pissed we lost that game. We had it!:(

Doesn't matter- it was not going to be a homerun for Edelman either way. There was a safety on top.

So what's the deal here? Better route or better throw for the TD? Someone explain it to me. I don't know anything about route running.

It just looks like Wagner on Edelman. A sure loss for the Seahawks every time. Cam couldn't believe what he was seeing there as Edelman had Wagner beat easily.

The Patriots O Line looks fantastic

No. I want to know how Edelman can get a TD here. It's not like Newton hit Edelman in stride. Should Edelman turn it up field more? Should Newton lead him more? I want a TD here.

Maybe Newton could have led him a bit more and a bit earlier. Can’t fault Newton, though, because he was going through his progressions; Edelman looked like the third receiver to me, but maybe that’s a deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back