PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle/Pats rewatch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going to turn upfield but Wagner pulled him OOB.
I mean before Edelman catches the ball. The only reason Wagner catches up to him is because Edelman has to lift up due to the pass or sideline? I don't know, that looks like a TD there. I just want a TD there. **** I'm just pissed we lost that game. We had it!:(

I mean before Edelman catches the ball. The only reason Wagner catches up to him is because Edelman has to lift up due to the pass or sideline? I don't know, that looks like a TD there. I just want a TD there. **** I'm just pissed we lost that game. We had it!:(

Doesn't matter- it was not going to be a homerun for Edelman either way. There was a safety on top.

So what's the deal here? Better route or better throw for the TD? Someone explain it to me. I don't know anything about route running.

It just looks like Wagner on Edelman. A sure loss for the Seahawks every time. Cam couldn't believe what he was seeing there as Edelman had Wagner beat easily.

The Patriots O Line looks fantastic

No. I want to know how Edelman can get a TD here. It's not like Newton hit Edelman in stride. Should Edelman turn it up field more? Should Newton lead him more? I want a TD here.

Maybe Newton could have led him a bit more and a bit earlier. Can’t fault Newton, though, because he was going through his progressions; Edelman looked like the third receiver to me, but maybe that’s a deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back