PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Bears @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge mistake to rush Mac back for this winnable game. This will seriously backfire if he has another turnover laden game and the Pats lose a close 18-16 defensive snoozefest.

They ain't beating the new improved Jets on the road no matter who starts.

So let's start the healthy QB here on Monday.
1666314302513.gif

Give me a break. They have a good shot to best them on the road. Why? The main reason starts with a Z and ends with ach Wilson.

Huge mistake to rush Mac back for this winnable game. This will seriously backfire if he has another turnover laden game and the Pats lose a close 18-16 defensive snoozefest.

If his ankle is healthy I hope his eyes have healed too. He needs his eyes to see the wide open tight ends he couldn't see thru the first few weeks of the season.

Hoping for another week of Zappe.

They ain't beating the new improved Jets on the road no matter who starts.

So let's start the healthy QB here on Monday.
You're sort of assuming starting Mac will backfire automatically and inevitably.

You're sort of assuming starting Mac will backfire automatically and inevitably.
Have not been impressed. I will hope for the best. Too many excuses for the guy imo. Hasn't played well since last season. When/if he returns I will root for him/the team.

The British have a phrase, "Dumber than a bag of rocks".
In the states we sometimes say "dumber than a bag of blonds holding broken hammers"...

@patfanken , @BaconGrundleCandy : Would love to hear your take on this footwork..

Hard to see well and what the purpose of the drill was. Clearly there was a coach (I wonder who) who there to try and distract hm. He's moving better than I expected him to look. I didn't expect much when I didn't see him bowl at the McCourty charity thing. So was looking lighter on his feet and if all I saw was this clip I would say he's good to go.

But here's the thing. We saw him for 10 seconds early in the practice when they are doing individual drills. What we DIDN'T see was how he looked at the end of the practice. High ankle sprains usually get worse the long you are feet are working. They don't get loose like low ankle sprains That's why I am hoping that they aren't getting him in there too soon. If he plays then I'm betting he's fully healthy, it wouldn't make sense to play him otherwise.

BTW- The Pats SHOULD win this game with either Mac or Zappe. The Bears running game is 2nd best in the league, and their defense is a step up from the Lions and Browns, but OUR D is better than theirs and they are last in scoring and passing. I don't see them getting more than 17 points.

But the Jets and Colts (the next 3 games) are both much than the Lions Browns and Bear. A big step up in class. So having Mac with a game under his belt will make us better prepared as we move up from the dregs to the middle weights, before we THEN have to play some of the Heavyweights. 3-1 over the next 4 games is essential.

Really?!? Half the board is arguing that Belichick will go with Zappe because Belichick benched Bledsoe after he came back from injury despite giving him an $100 million contract prior to the season to play a second year sixth round pick who was winning games. You are arguing that Belichick feels Zappe is better than Mac, but will pay Mac because he is a first round pick because Belichick kept Harry for three years (he was traded before his fourth year)?!? You Zappe supporters need to get your arguments straight.

Belichick has shown in the past he will play the players he feels are the best players. He got rid of the first pick in the second round after two seasons (Ras I Dowling). Cyrus Jones was a second round pick who only played a little over two seasons with the Pats (granted he was injured his second season). He let go of Chad Jackson after two years. First rounder, Domique Easly was gone after two years.

If he goes with Jones over Zappe, it is because he feels that Jones is the better QB plain and simple. Not because he drafted Jones in the first round.
So you believe Bill doesn't have favorite players. Lmao

20220526_144123.jpg

Also, another opportunity to appreciate how fortunate Pats fans are to have the drunken midget as the person who directed Myra Kraft's father's money into ownership of this team.

Never forget how lucky you are. Let's support him in his latest mission to keep Goodell's salary as high as possible. Always doing the right thing that perverted dwarf of ours.

Also, another opportunity to appreciate how fortunate Pats fans are to have the drunken midget as the person who directed Myra Kraft's father's money into ownership of this team.

Never forget how lucky you are. Let's support him in his latest mission to keep Goodell's salary as high as possible. Always doing the right thing that perverted dwarf of ours.
No one is keeping you here. There isn't a gun to your head saying you have to continue supporting this team.

No one is keeping you here. There isn't a gun to your head saying you have to continue supporting this team.
Oh shoot did I accidentally stumble into kraftfans.com again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes