PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Bears @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell if you're being facetious but the French sports media is not reporting that Jones is starting.

Ian Rapoport is reporting that Jones is starting, which was then shared by a French-speaking New England Patriots fan account.

It would be like @italian pat patriot posting a Twitter link from Rapoport and concluding that such a report is coming from Italian sports media.
facetious

Reading on my laptop the Pats are not wearing their pajama's for the 2nd week in a row tonight...

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Looks like these pants are a new design. Looks like a larger red stripe with blue in the middle.

Last edited:
Am I the only who is sick of hearing the zappe- Mac talk?

So much to discuss, but everyone focuses on the lazy talking point.

I faulking hate hate hate Wiggens on the radio, but he actually spent 10 minutes talking about Thornton and what he could bring to the table. I disagreed with most of what he said, because he might be the dumbest ex-nfl player to ever go into sports radio, but I did appreciate the effort.

Wiggly, buddy Thornton doesn't have to be Julian Edelman over the middle, he just has to run the occasion slant. Deep crosser and in cut to keep defenses honest...his speed will open up the other receivers...************

Dude sucked last time here was here... Billy's ass-uming that he's drunk from the same fountain Cannon (for now) seems to have done... Not egg-zactly the in-depth scouting report I would've demanded, but whatever I guess...
Or its just like Lil' and a depth piece as both Uche and Jennings were on the injury report.

If you manage to do a write-up at 4am in the evening I want to be your guest in Stockholm when you accept the Nobel in Physics. :excited:
Having time travelled coming home from Korea (landing before I left) - it's not all it's cracked to be - like a level 1 hangover...

Zappe can't do this and for that reason it's back fetching gatorade for Patricia and Mack.

That's our Quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes