PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy plans to distribute 30k clown towels opening day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Krafty Bob will have his security Brown shirts confiscate these towels at the gates

I liked the T-Shirt but its more expensive. Everyone can hold them up and I guess it will be a more aggressive posture and statement anyway.

I still think the clown nose would be a great compliment. Everyone can wear it and then everyone can all throw it at Frauger at the same time. Odds are he will get hit with many if they are raining down on him.

Al la the Rat Trick

This is Beautiful! There will be plenty of T-shirts already and there will be 30,000 extra images of this floating around. Even if a good amount don't make it in there will still be a ton in the stadium.

#clownout

I love this! The Commissioner is such an inexcusable embarrassment to the NFL owners. I just posted on the thread about his insensitive claim about NFL players having a longer life expectancy than sportswriters or whatever. He's making up crap to shut off discussion of CTE. Anything that can be done to humiliate Goodell is good for the game of football.

I wonder if one image of a clown shirt or towel will make it on the jumbotron? lol

Forget the stuff abouts the Pats. Goodell helps hide/supress info on CTE causing people to do massive amounts of damage to their brains, in some cases leading to suicide, for monetary profit. DISGUSTING. He deserves nothing but the worst.

And Krafty Bob will have his security Brown shirts confiscate these towels at the gates
So make him do it. If he wants to kill a show of fan support for his own franchise just because it's also against the commish, make him do it. Make him take the stand and feel the backlash.

I'd be surprised if Kraft decided to tick off 30,000 paying customers by putting the Clown Towels under the aegis of "any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management," but he's done other things that disappointed me so I won't be shocked.

In this case, though, he'd turn the towels into the "story of the day," which I doubt he'd want to do.

I'd be surprised if Kraft decided to tick off 30,000 paying customers by putting the Clown Towels under the aegis of "any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management," but he's done other things that disappointed me so I won't be shocked.

In this case, though, he'd turn the towels into the "story of the day," which I doubt he'd want to do.
I don't think he'll do anything. He'll tell Fraudger that there was nothing he could do. After all, he's not going to allow them to hand them out on stadium grounds.

For what's worth, I wanted to punch Goodell when all the BS was happening

Now that I saw that magic in Houston and the Pats and TB got to bring that sucker home, I'd prefer we actually took a higher road.

Not because I feel sorry for Roger the DB, but so fans across the country see Patsfans can be classy.

I think 78,00 fans booing would be enough

Just my 2 cents

You're full of ****. He didn't "confiscate" Patricia's shirt on the plane coming back from the SB. Screw the Krafty Bob crap. You sound like Felger. Would you rather have Woody or Irsay? How about Billy Sullivan or Irthwein? Ungrateful dink...How's this? Name me an NFL owner you'd rather have.

I don't see any way such a ban is enforceable. These mini towels can fit in a pocket and don't exactly show up on a metal detector. They would be easy to get into the stadium.... and if 30,000 people bring them in, you can't kick 'em all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes