PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Payton and Saints fans trolling the Falcons

That's what rivalries are though. If you can't win, you don't want to see your enemy win.

I was glad to see the Steelers lose to the Packers in 2010. Sure, we were at home for the game, but there's a delicious fun in watching a team you hate lose.

I'm sure you're above all that, but for us mere mortals, good times.

I'd feel the same way if the Jets or Bills or Dolphins ever got there and lost, but that won't be happening in my lifetime...
That is all fine but patriots taunting the Steelers for getting to the SB and losing when the patriots were one and done is moronic.

Well they did win a SB but aside from that year in 10 seasons Payton has 4 losing years, one 8-8, made the playoffs 4 times and is 3-4 in the post season.
Of course the championship separates him but the rest of his career has been completely mediocre.
Please pay attention. My post didn't contain a word which is related in any way to the Saints' or Payton's performance and/or record. I just LIKE them in large part because they supported Brady and the Pats in the DG farce. I also like their fans because when I was there for the 2009 game in NO when we had our asses handed to us, their fans were gracious and friendly. That's it. I hope that's OK with you. Jesus...

lol a huge stretch? 1 is a hell of a lot better than none. you are the one spinning it. they have the same coach. and he was the one making the choke sign. and they have the same qb.
It’s a huge stretch that winning the SB 8 years ago gives you the position to laugh at the team that won your division while you had a losing record, advanced all the way to the Sb and lost in OT and not look like an idiot.

It’s like getting your ass kicked by a guy who then gets his ass kicked by another guy and laughing at him for losing. Silly.

Oh and the falcons won as many playoff games last year to get to that Sb as no has in the 8 years since.

Please pay attention. My post didn't contain a word which is related in any way to the Saints' or Payton's performance and/or record. I just LIKE them in large part because they supported Brady and the Pats in the DG farce. I also like their fans because when I was there for the 2009 game in NO when we had our asses handed to us, their fans were gracious and friendly. That's it. I hope that's OK with you. Jesus...
Ok I misunderstood. I thought you meant if you to replace B.B. and the pats you would choose Payton and the saints. I was just pointing out (because it think it gets overlooked) that they haven’t been terribly successful outside of that one season.

Ok I misunderstood. I thought you meant if you to replace B.B. and the pats you would choose Payton and the saints. I was just pointing out (because it think it gets overlooked) that they haven’t been terribly successful outside of that one season.
How in God's name you would ever have concluded that is beyond me. I don't care if they've gone 0-16 for years. I just like their coach, their players and their fans. At the risk of being redundant they all, their coach, their players, their fans and their owner were an island of support when it took balls to support us. I'll be forever grateful to them all.

It’s a huge stretch that winning the SB 8 years ago gives you the position to laugh at the team that won your division while you had a losing record, advanced all the way to the Sb and lost in OT and not look like an idiot.

It’s like getting your ass kicked by a guy who then gets his ass kicked by another guy and laughing at him for losing. Silly.

Oh and the falcons won as many playoff games last year to get to that Sb as no has in the 8 years since.
lmao, but they have never won a superbowl in their history. wining the superbowl 7 years ago trumps all. and 7 years ago isn't a long time ago. I don't care what the falcon's playoff record is. they cant win the Superbowl. until they do they are chokers. just like the RedSox were until they finally won. so no it's not a huge stretch. you sound ridiculous. if I'm a saints fan. my first response to anything a falcon fan says is. chokers.

Last edited:
lmao, but they have never won a superbowl in their history. wining the superbowl 7 years ago trumps all. and 7 years ago isn't a long time ago. I don't care what the falcon's playoff record is. they cant win the Superbowl. until they do they are chokers. just like the RedSox were until they finally won. so no it's not a huge stretch. you sound ridiculous. if I'm a saints fan. my first response to anything a falcon fan says is. chokers.
Bingo...you got bingo...

Who is arguing Atlanta is a better franchise?
I’m saying Payton is a clown to taunt the team that kicked his ass in the division and went to the SB because they lost a SB when his own team couldn’t even run half its games.

And if that is your response, frankly you sound like a loser when you say it.

How in God's name you would ever have concluded that is beyond me. I don't care if they've gone 0-16 for years. I just like their coach, their players and their fans. At the risk of being redundant they all, their coach, their players, their fans and their owner were an island of support when it took balls to support us. I'll be forever grateful to them all.
As I said I misunderstood you.

As I said I misunderstood you.
Well, honestly, that's OK, but I've been around this rodeo, and others, long enough to have figured out some things about certain clever people. And you're one of them. See, Andy, what you call "misunderstanding" people is actually putting words in other peoples' mouths. Make no mistake, you're good at it and it's a marvelous talent. But, it's also incredibly disingenuous, deceitful and horribly dishonest. Enjoy your evening.

Who is arguing Atlanta is a better franchise?
I’m saying Payton is a clown to taunt the team that kicked his ass in the division and went to the SB because they lost a SB when his own team couldn’t even run half its games.

And if that is your response, frankly you sound like a loser when you say it.
ok :D

Well, honestly, that's OK, but I've been around this rodeo, and others, long enough to have figured out some things about certain clever people. And you're one of them. See, Andy, what you call "misunderstanding" people is actually putting words in other peoples' mouths. Make no mistake, you're good at it and it's a marvelous talent. But, it's also incredibly disingenuous, deceitful and horribly dishonest. Enjoy your evening.
its a waste of time even responding to anything he posts. he's a wannabe message board hero.

Dude, wtf?

I misunderstood you. That means I thought you meant something (I even explained what it was) and you explained you meant something else.
Your bizarre conspiracy theory is wrong.

Dude, wtf?

I misunderstood you. That means I thought you meant something (I even explained what it was) and you explained you meant something else.
Your bizarre conspiracy theory is wrong.
Dude, LOL...it's not conspiracy. It's just the truth. Dude...

Ok just don’t respond to me any more then if you want to pull crap like that.
LOl, you responded to me...Dude. As I said, I admire your cleverness, but you really are a duplicitous, ingratiating dink.

LOl, you responded to me...Dude. As I said, I admire your cleverness, but you really are a duplicitous, ingratiating dink.
Ok pal. I will just put you on ignore. Problem solved.

Oh c'mon, guys. Do you need a good reason to rag on the Jets? That's how we are with the Falcons. If they're miserable, we're happy. Schadenfreude, baby. :eek:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back