PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boring NFC info - Rams probably sitting this one out

you do realize this is the patriots forum right?
And, Pherein has earned "Respected Oppo Poster" status many times over the years.
Your post reminds me that his comments are often more insightful about the League and the Pats than many of our "own." o_O

you do realize this is the patriots forum right?
sorry on BStreet NO, couple hurricanes, couple scotches and burgundy grandma sandwich, got ahead of myself.
But I do want you to win, and us.
Because
#1 finally cool fans in SB
#2 Cool Team that can maybe out drink us and not get belligerent.
#3 If Brees beats Brady and PM then they might not call him a short old QB anymore.

Last edited:
Watch the rams go one and done if they do this. I don't believe they will do this. They likely could be facing a panthers team that i feel could take them out.

Jared Goff, Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald among Rams to sit out Week 17

I dont see Rams beating Jimmy G's 49ers putting 44pts on Jags, with 2nd string, and neither does Mcvay

Well if Panthers can take out the Rams, and win against a hurting Eagles team at home. Looked bad vs sub-par Raiders and horrible Car. The Saints Get Falcons, Vikings, and Panthers at home...so Dome to Dome. Dome :p

This is an old trope, but about 70% of the time, when a team beats another team twice in the regular season and then faces them in the playoffs, they beat them the third time too.

It's not that I think the Panthers aren't any good; clearly they have a pretty good team, but they don't match up with the Saints very well at all. Their offensive line is weak whereas the Saints defensive line is strong; their receivers are weak whereas the Saints secondary is strong; their front 7 is big/physical but the Saints offense gets the ball out quick and to the edges to negate that.

For some reason the Falcons, even though they are not nearly as good or talented a team overall, present a much tougher matchup for the Saints than the Panthers do. They just match up a little better. It's weird.
Yeah I agree, we seem to have the Panthers #, and maybe McVay knows what we know because we have had to field a defense that can stop running QB's since Vick
McVay might be looking over our games and see that if you just stop the run, cover the edges and having an inside speed guy to cover Cam you force him to throw.

Camron Jordon has been taunting Cam all year about " We love he wants to be a pocket passer someday"
Cam against Cam: The Cam Newton versus Cameron Jordan feud continues in Week 13

Very rarely can Cam beat you passing only.

And, Pherein has earned "Respected Oppo Poster" status many times over the years.
Your post reminds me that his comments are often more insightful about the League and the Pats than many of our "own." o_O

oh cool PatsFanSince74 nice of you, err blush, its ok Andy is right to point out I get to post happy sometimes trying to share stuff. Just like Pats fans and go overboard sometimes, err especially on B street were I am now :)

You guys had a draft teams and fans dream about.

Really a home run.

Lattimore is already a top 10, possibly top 5 CB. 5 INT'S & 17 PD. 1 TD. 1 FF.

Ramczyk has played 100% of the snaps I believe? And only given up a few sacks & hurries.

Williams a few INT'S & PD

Kamara is doing what you'd expect him to do with New Orleans. Hes so electric & so versatile.

Even getting some production from Hendrickson who I liked.

You guys had a draft teams and fans dream about.

Really a home run.

Lattimore is already a top 10, possibly top 5 CB. 5 INT'S & 17 PD. 1 TD. 1 FF.

Ramczyk has played 100% of the snaps I believe? And only given up a few sacks & hurries.

Williams a few INT'S & PD

Kamara is doing what you'd expect him to do with New Orleans. Hes so electric & so versatile.

Even getting some production from Hendrickson who I liked.

Yeah the truth be told lumas was not picking, SP hired a guy to replace lumas defensive picks. Offensive picts are all SP. Lumas was picking them before.
WE got sooo lucky.
Lattimore ,Ramczyk are not that injury prone, so in good shape and both are tough , they seems to get it, and leaders in the line and secondary.
We had Lattimore , Vaccaro and most secondary out vs Rams and made a difference.

Karama is a problem I worry talking about him because he's so young. But I'll tell you what I really think of him. I have some experience as a top RB in high school and FS. Everyone is slower than Kamara, if you watch his head hes already beaten the next 2 guys, one trying to grab his thigh, and looking forward. When he runs it looks like everyone is slower because he has a phase forward-backward move. Its like he's playing with guys. Looks like he know where everyone is on the field and he figured it out. Kamara is an interesting thing we haven't seen in a while. He is a game changer, I think he's a true RB like Sanders, hes got the sight. Very Very Dangerous RB, and focused on simplicity.

If you want me to explain Kamara so the Pats fans understand it, Id simply say we have a Gronk at RB. He's that good and tough, that talented at his position. Yes, that good watch the kid.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back