PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Colts gifted another game by their opponent being sloppy. 2 missed FGs, missed XP, 8 penalties, a safety...yuck.
This season is definitely giving me 2008 vibes. I just hope it has a much better ending.

Why be negative about it? Oh, I almost forgot -- that's your modus operandi. The Patriots are the better team if healthy and I wouldn't expect them to play like they did last week the second time around.
because I don't like watching close games, that's why. I want 2 score wins; easier on the stress level

Why be negative about it? Oh, I almost forgot -- that's your modus operandi. The Patriots are the better team if healthy and I wouldn't expect them to play like they did last week the second time around.
He’s just saving his positivity for the other 31 teams. Unless we beat them. Then they suck.

Last edited:
Mayfield could be in danger after another ugly game

Indy is a good football team

Still shaking my head at the games yesterday.

Cleveland was robbed. For all of their errors and stupid playcalling - throwing on 1st and 2nd down in GB territory, when they only needed a field goal to win and had 3 timeouts...holy crap, that's dumb. Give the rock to Chubb and D'earnest. Those guys would have gotten it done. Don't put it in Mayfield's hands. Guy's hurt and not that good to begin with.

Still, that last pick was a brutal hold/PI. Guy grabbed the WR and yanked him back, and yanked himself around the WR to get to the ball. Brutal. Brutal. Brutal non-call. Cost them the game.

Second game...Indy is a solid team, built from the inside out, like TN. Wentz is doing his job and protecting the ball. AZ are a bunch of flashy frauds. On one play Murray looks unstoppable...on ONE play...then disappears. Across the board, that's how they're built.

Triple team Hill. Bolton is a stud rookie who leads them in tackles.

Triple team Hill. Bolton is a stud rookie who leads them in tackles.

They activated all three so they are also wasting three active roster spots. Couldn’t happen to a better bunch.

Early in the 4th, Houston's leading the Chargers by 9

Was just coming in to post that, that's a big development for us if we can't pull off this comeback

27-15 now Houston with under 9 minutes left. A loss would give San Diego 7 losses

The Texans are going to beat the Chargers. It's all over but the final ticks of time.

The Bengals are going to beat the Ravens, and move to 9-6

Gotta pull for the Chiefs now, if the Steelers lose we just have to beat Jax to guarantee a playoff spot I believe.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back