PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

He's quietly having one of the best seasons ever for a rookie WR. I don't think anyone else besides Q Bolden surpassed it but if they did it's a very short list. He's working on an offense with an awful OL and QB that thrives of slants, RPO and getting the ball out quickly.

Chase, Smith & Waddle will likely all have 70 rec 1000 yards and at least 6 TD.

Smith is on a team that run a ton as well. He's not on a team that really attacks through the air.

Waddle is exactly what this team needs though. Obviously Chase & Smith would thrive here but the offense works so hard for everything. Nothing is easy. His acceleration, speed and elusiveness would be much welcomed and complement the rest of group greatly.
Careful, apparently around here, if you're impressed about a division rival rookie WR having an amazing year, it means you're sh!tting on the Pats WR corps.

Careful, apparently around here, if you're impressed about a division rival rookie WR having an amazing year, it means you're sh!tting on the Pats WR corps.

They deserve to be shat-upon.

This reminds me of a story my father told me, it takes place in the fifties or sixties i can't remember. He was in a barber shop waiting to get his hair cut, the man in the chair was a big league umpire that grew up and lived in the town. He was showing off this world series ring the yankees organization had given to the umpires after they won the world series that year.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back