PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Awful holding call, you can pretty much call holding on every play, except that one

if the NFL is going to keep adhering to the governments recommendations via this infection that's going around for the next year or two or three or whatever the government decides it's over, the league needs to expand the rosters big time. time. like I'm talking big enough so teams can keep four or five quarterbacks. because this is ridiculous

I thought you were supposed to just randomly pick up flags on QB hits. . . .

Will the Dolphins ever go back to their 90’s uniforms?

This was a team that had no business changing those beauties.

Miami is such an unlikable team. This game is hard to watch, I'm afraid the Saints won't get into the end zone.

this is horrible football...the product itself...it's disgusting. and Kurt Warner just rubs me the wrong way...

There’s always some convienent injury when Jimmy G plays bad. This a trend 49ers fans have been talking about. Organization seems to always have an excuse when they lose.

if the NFL is going to keep adhering to the governments recommendations via this infection that's going around for the next year or two or three or whatever the government decides it's over, the league needs to expand the rosters big time. time. like I'm talking big enough so teams can keep four or five quarterbacks. because this is ridiculous

maxresdefault-3.jpg

Offered without comment.
1640660727689.png

************ I've never seen QB's drop as far as Book & Tua tonight. Tua needs to step up in the pocket big time but Book is dropping back way to far for his OL to properly block. Dude is taking a 10 step drop each rep.

That catch by Bozo the Clown pretty much sealed this one

Orlovsky is so bad man. He tries so hard it's tough to take him seriously. He's the definition of recency bias. I only see these little clips but my goodness is he just terrible all around. The hoodie under the jacket lol. He has no real friends if he's wearing this and saying **** like this in public.

Why is he dropping back ten yards when there is no pressure?

Last edited:
Will the Dolphins ever go back to their 90’s uniforms?

This was a team that had no business changing those beauties.
Yup, just like that Patriots need to go back to red, and Pat Patriot, Denver needs to go back to the D with the horse, and although Tennessee is no longer the Oilers, the Oilers unis were way better than the Titans.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back