PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Dallas recovers a blocked punt and runs it in for a TD. Washington is just a dead team at this point.

you know, it strikes me there's a lot of Taylor Heineckes in this league

A Nose Tackle, another DE with pass-rushing juice, an ILB, a coverage LB, an Outside CB, and a Slot CB.

Otherwise we’re in great shape.
I wonder how much Vander Esch is going to command next season.

Tony Romo is absolutely ****ing Horrible.
He's definitely slipped a lot in recent times. When he first got the gig, he was calling out the plays and the coverages before the snap. I think people in the league office or the network told him to cool it, that was too much info for the average fan. Also, it seemed to be showing up the other announcers who don't know jack sh!t about football. Now he's competing against other color guys on their terms and when it comes to just being a color guy he's not very good. He comes across as pretty nerdy and pretty squeaky, rather than a polished professional. He really needs to play to his strengths which is the deeper analysis he used to do. Seems the league and the NFL have gotten what they want, turning a very interesting broadcast into nothing but a series of bland State Farm ads, the visual equivalent of junk mail.

He's definitely slipped a lot in recent times. When he first got the gig, he was calling out the plays and the coverages before the snap. I think people in the league office or the network told him to cool it, that was too much info for the average fan. Also, it seemed to be showing up the other announcers who don't know jack sh!t about football. Now he's competing against other color guys on their terms and when it comes to just being a color guy he's not very good. He comes across as pretty nerdy and pretty squeaky, rather than a polished professional. He really needs to play to his strengths which is the deeper analysis he used to do. Seems the league and the NFL have gotten what they want, turning a very interesting broadcast into nothing but a series of bland State Farm ads, the visual equivalent of junk mail.
Remember the 2018 AFCCG? He’s fallen a long way since then. I’m not sure what happened, but your explanation is definitely plausible. Still, even at a shadow of what he used to be, he’s still eons better than Talib. Talib is the worst color guy I’ve ever heard in any sport.

Crazy to think the Jaguars were 1 yard away from being 3-0 against the AFC East this year.

Go Saints!

Dolphins lose tonight and our path to clinching a playoff berth is simply "Beat the Jaguars at home in week 17". Would have signed up for that in a second after the 2-4 start.

Yeah there’s a reason why Book was not projected to be drafted.

Is the Book already out on this Saints QB?

This is a joke. Game should have been postponed

Remember the 2018 AFCCG? He’s fallen a long way since then. I’m not sure what happened, but your explanation is definitely plausible. Still, even at a shadow of what he used to be, he’s still eons better than Talib. Talib is the worst color guy I’ve ever heard in any sport.
Talib is the worst guy ever.
RG3 tries to be something more than he is (college games) and I don’t mind him trying to make a brand for himself
But Talib is brutal. The worst. Give me Dan fouts!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back