PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know we haven't finished week 15 yet, but there were a couple of developments regarding the Chiefs this week that may affect Sunday's game with Pitt. Hill, Kelce, Butker, Ward, and a few others were placed on the Covid list! If Pitt could do us a favor and beat them, with the chiefs being short-handed, that would be big. Tennessee already lost last week and we have the tie breaker with them.

Last edited:
Covid is the uncontrolled wildcard that could screw the best teams from winning the Lombardi
Does that open the door to a Gilbert led WFT surge !?! Let’s find out tonight !

I know we haven't finished week 15 yet, but there were a couple of developments regarding the Chiefs this week that may affect Sunday's game with Pitt. Hill, Kelce, Butker, Ward, and a few others were placed on the Covid list! If Pitt could do us a favor and beat them, with the chiefs being short-handed, that would be big. Tennessee already lost last week and we have the tie breaker with them.

I'm not sure it matters to certain prognosticators. According to them based on the word of the Universe Divinity, the Chiefs aren't going to lose another regular season game.

I'm not sure it matters to certain prognosticators. According to them based on the word of the Universe Divinity, the Chiefs aren't going to lose another regular season game.
Lol no offense but some of us posters can be so dramatic and so petty when it comes to differing opinions.

Wonder if any of these players are unvaccinated. We know Beasely is because he was very public about it. But the league doesn't publicize players who are not vaccinated and don't give their status.

Who cares what other teams' fans think? The Chiefs are playing three teams playing for their playoff lives and seeding. Even without losing players to COVID, there is a chance that one or even two of those teams play the game as if it was a playoff game and steals a game from the Chiefs. The Chiefs haven't been playing perfect football.

Who cares what other teams' fans think? The Chiefs are playing three teams playing for their playoff lives and seeding. Even without losing players to COVID, there is a chance that one or even two of those teams play the game as if it was a playoff game and steals a game from the Chiefs. The Chiefs haven't been playing perfect football.
I was actually talking about Patsfans people.

I was actually talking about Patsfans people.

Them too. There are fans who act like the world is going to collapse the second there is the smallest sign of trouble with this team. It is what it is,

Looks like Leonard Fornette is done for the regular season and hopes to be back for the playoffs.

Looks like Leonard Fornette is done for the regular season and hopes to be back for the playoffs.

They are going to sign Laveon Bell, who looks cooked. He was averaging 2.9 YPC with the ravens this year before getting released.

Wish the Pats had an impact player like Goedert. Wow

makes me wonder if Harris is coming back to practice too soon!

Wish the Pats had an impact player like Goedert. Wow

Goedert vs WFT and the jest the last 2 weeks
14 rec
240 yards
2 TD

Goedert the rest of the season
34 rec
491 yards
2 TD

let's not act like this guy his Gronk/Kittle/Kelce type level, he is on the same level as Hunter Henry

Last edited:
Garoppolo with Samuel & Kittle better get the W tonight and help the Pats (for once in his career other than lighting a fire under Brady) or I don't want to ever read this quitters name (glad Martellus Bennett finally put that on record) on this board other than calling him a quitter.

Another huge break for the Dolphins. Looks like the Pats are not clinching the division this week even if they beat the Bills Sunday. And people talk about all the breaks the Pats get. The Dolphins are going to face the Saints' fourth string QB on Monday.

Another huge break for the Dolphins. Looks like the Pats are not clinching the division this week even if they beat the Bills Sunday. And people talk about all the breaks the Pats get. The Dolphins are going to face the Saints' fourth string QB on Monday.

Wouldn't count the Saints out in that one. Just held Brady to 0 points for the first time in 15 years and it's in the SuperDome.

Phins might win the division? Pats never win in Miami. Could be trouble

Wouldn't count the Saints out in that one. Just held Brady to 0 points for the first time in 15 years and it's in the SuperDome.

The Saints for some reason has Brady's number. And Brady did lose three of his top receivers during that game. With Hill, I think the Saints would have won this game. Unless Block is surprisingly good compared to expectations, I am not betting on the Saints to have a chance.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back