PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Kc up big early. Most scenarios i play on the playoffs machine shows kc beating pitt here plus us beating jax gets us in the playoffs. Regardless of everything else

Unfortunately the play is cheer for KC. That will knock down some of the what ifs that will keep a potentially 10-7 Pats team out of the playoffs.

Frank Gore killing the Steelers -- oy vey!

Don't think anyone in the AFC is going to knock off the chiefs...
I agree their defense is stepping up really and the offense is hard to stop

I just watched a Steeler DB (could stand for defensive back or douche bag) flex his muscles at the crowd after a pass breakup/drop while down 23 - 0.

What a loser.

just checked the KC-Pitt score. Ugh. Got to be kidding me. How can the Chefs be so fecking good?

just checked the KC-Pitt score. Ugh. Got to be kidding me. How can the Chefs be so fecking good?

Pittsburgh's offensive line is really bad. Any team that can exploit that has a huge edge.

KC winning big playing with 10 guys on offense and without Kelce and Hill just being a decoy.

Kc looks really good. I think they are breaking away from the pack in the afc, but they could be drawing a tough matchup in the colts rd 1. Ten remains an unknown until we see what henry has

Kc looks really good. I think they are breaking away from the pack in the afc, but they could be drawing a tough matchup in the colts rd 1. Ten remains an unknown until we see what henry has
Yup. Only chance to beat this KC team is to run the ball and keep Mahomes off the field. Colts can do that.

Listening in to Talib is brutal. Guy sucks as a color guy.

The Bears vs the Seahawks is actually the Jets vs the Giants.

the Giants own the Bears first round pick and the Jets own the Seahawks.

The Bears just scored to take the lead and push the Giants pick up and the Jets pick higher.

The Bears vs the Seahawks is actually the Jets vs the Giants.

the Giants own the Bears first round pick and the Jets own the Seahawks.

The Bears just scored to take the lead and push the Giants pick up and the Jets pick higher.

Nick Foles' agent needs to get him another big money contract, immediately!

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back