PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Make up call.

Horrible throw and a horrible call

nUDSIwh.jpg

looks like Indianapolis building off the big win last week

JFC. Jones is getting tackled every play and no call.

Refs suck again.

Cause the refs have been making all the right Calls. Lol.

lol not gonna disagree that they have sucked tonight, but it woulda been hard for them to miss that one.

the only reason the Colts are winning is because of favourable calls and great spots. That run by Wentz shouldn't have been a first down, the ball wasn't even close to the line to gain.

Looks like i'm not gonna be pushing back my 10:15 bedtime tonight at least :)

After the Pats - because I live in LA half the year. Son' family is out there.

I wouldn't mind the Rams winning at all if it's not the Pats. At that point, I prefer them to a vast majority of the teams left. I might prefer AZ more but they have no chance IMO

I wouldn't mind the Rams winning at all if it's not the Pats. At that point, I prefer them to a vast majority of the teams left. I might prefer AZ more but they have no chance IMO
If the pats can’t with the SB I hope the season is canceled so no one can!!!!
lol

If not the Pats(or Bucs as a Brady fan still) anybody but the Chiefs or Colts can win the SB and it wouldn't bother me

If not the Pats(or Bucs as a Brady fan still) anybody but the Chiefs or Colts can win the SB and it wouldn't bother me

I really don't want GB winning, that would bring them within 1 ring us of us and Pitt. I think thatd probably be the only other team that would truly bother me.

As for TB no doubt I love Tom but kinda like us being the only team to repeat in the last 23 years. Though i wouldnt have a huge problem with them winning of course.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back