PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
toes2.jpg

Is that some kind of bad joke? Here's the thing with Jabba Wrecks and his footsie videos: The man has serious issues if you look beyond that at the seamy underbelly of this story, which is the alt.com profile. The BDSM swinger lifestyle is a loaded gun waiting to go off for ANY public figure.
Can't say I've heard anything about his BDSM swinger profile, but, of course, I assume there's cold, hard evidence of this and not just what someone alleges but can't conclusively link to Ryan. IF he's in a scene like that AND advertising it publicly, that would be an image problem for the Jets, alright. But if him and his wife went to a few swinger parties and someone got a picture of them, meh, no one expects football coaches to be saints.

By the way, where's the outrage?

Last edited:
I've read quite a few posts over there where Jets fans were giving the Pats their due props, which is way more than this board would do if the shoe was on the other foot.
I've VERY rarely run across jests fans giving the pats their due. What i usually see is "i hope someone breaks Bradys leg" or "i hope Brady gets taken off the field on a stretcher" or "belicheat and the cheatriots" so your going to have to prove all this jets respect, at least to me.

I've VERY rarely run across jests fans giving the pats their due. What i usually see is "i hope someone breaks Bradys leg" or "i hope Brady gets taken off the field on a stretcher" or "belicheat and the cheatriots" so your going to have to prove all this jets respect, at least to me.
I can't say I check the Jets boards all that often, but of course I had to go lurk at jetsinsider and theganggreen for a few days after our game a few weeks ago. "I hope someone breaks Brady's leg" is exactly what I was expecting, but mostly I read tons of posts from Jets fans who realized the Patriots are the far better team (3, maybe 4 people *tops* wishing that Brady break his leg, get an STD, etc). Maybe they were particularly humbled that night, but from what I know of Jets fans they're usually only bad in the preseason, then it's on to the "the same old Jets will break our hearts again" routine. So yeah, come to think of it, they're probably sh---y people but it gets beaten out of them every year.

To make a long story short, some of our posters, some of the time, remind me of Rex Ryan. And I don't like the irony.

Last edited:
That explains alot.

Can't say I heard anything about the Patriots taping playcall signals, but if there was a camera on the field, the NFL should just let them off with a warning.

Ok, ok, we'll come back and talk about it some more once the outrage for - whatever it is you now say he did - really rises to fever pitch. Or at least when someone outside this board cares.

Last edited:
Ok, ok, we'll come back and talk about it some more once the outrage for - whatever it is you now say he did - really rises to fever pitch. Or at least when someone outside this board cares.

I think there are THREE HOLES in your argument, but hey, by your own admission you are in the dark about the alt.com bio page. :D

Last edited:

Where do you think this thread got the info from? There are links in this thread with articles all over the internet about it.

Can't say I've heard anything about his BDSM swinger profile, but, of course, I assume there's cold, hard evidence of this and not just what someone alleges but can't conclusively link to Ryan. IF he's in a scene like that AND advertising it publicly, that would be an image problem for the Jets, alright. But if him and his wife went to a few swinger parties and someone got a picture of them, meh, no one expects football coaches to be saints.

By the way, where's the outrage?

What!? You're kidding right? If you haven't heard about his BDSM profile then YOU haven't been paying attention.

Pujo????

PUJO?????????

Where do you think this thread got the info from? There are links in this thread with articles all over the internet about it.

I know! Can someone be more out of touch about a subject he is so adamant about than Pujo on this???

Seriously, folks, this is what happens when someone doesn't actually does his homework about a subject most people already know about.

What!? You're kidding right? If you haven't heard about his BDSM profile then YOU haven't been paying attention.

He hasn't been paying attention. Didn't stop him from calling out all us "******s" who did, however.

Epic.

I believe the fact that I don't really want to sleep with anyone else beside my husband that makes me totally uninterested in swinging. I have no desire to go around banging people randomly and I would never have any desire whatsoever to be gang-banged. That doesn't make me "insecure" with hang ups at all.

You sound like your saying in order to be secure and without any sexual hangups, you should find swinging appealing! Give me a BREAK.

It makes you normal and thats wrong today.

Like people that prefer not to drink - they obviously have a problem.

I don't give two sh--s what his wife did or what poses she's in. It's 2011 (almost) and a guy doesn't get to control his wife. What is there about Rex on this profile?

And obviously, I'm right about this not being a big deal, because if you look around, it hasn't been a big deal. The tabloids had fun and moved on, who's still writing articles about it this week? Just a bunch of fans from a division rival still carrying pitchforks, how novel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye