PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can doctor a picture or a profile. The reason I bring the mainstream media into this is that they, at least, have a fear of getting sued for making stuff up, while you can make whatever baseless claims you want without repercussions. The problem for me, as I see it, isn't that that I don't hear you, it's that I don't believe you (and your sources).

Poor Pujo.

Poor Pujo.
Poor Pujo, and the rest of the country, who don't seem to care. Thank god we have some passionate, moral sports fans here who will do the right thing and make sure that Rex Ryan is brought to justice. Lol, you all crack me up.

Oh, he might well be guilty, I don't care. It's the double standard. If my enemy does something, no matter what, it's a major scandal and they should be punished. If we do something, ehh, it's no big deal.

Hmmmmm, if you are actually a fan of the only team in history to be fined $1 million and the HC fined $500,000 along with being docked a first round pick for doing something COMPLETELY LEGAL, but in the wrong area, then you would actually see how 180 degree bass-akwards your above post is.

I'll look at it when I get home, I'm guessing whatever it is that I find there will be NSFW.

Which is why the mainstream media isn't splashing it, Einstein.

Let us all know the next time NBC, Fox or CNN throws up a Hustler photshoot on their website or publishes the Penthouse Forum.

In the meantime, thanks so much for finally planning to actually look into that which you are commenting upon. That really defines the value of your opinion.

Hmmmmm, if you are actually a fan of the only team in history to be fined $1 million and the HC fined $500,000 along with being docked a first round pick for doing something COMPLETELY LEGAL, but in the wrong area, then you would actually see how 180 degree bass-akwards your above post is.
I thought the Spygate penalty was harsh and didn't have to be quite so high, but one thing was directly related to the game while this is about a fat guy's sex life.

By the way, still wondering, if this is such a huge deal how come we're not hearing more noise about it?

Last edited:
Which is why the mainstream media isn't splashing it, Einstein.

Let us all know the next time NBC, Fox or CNN throws up a Hustler photshoot on their website or publishes the Penthouse Forum.

In the meantime, thanks so much for finally planning to actually look into that which you are commenting upon. That really defines the value of your opinion.
They don't have to publish the photos to write a story saying that the photos exist, umm, Niels Bohr? I'll look at it when I get home, but anything terribly salacious that I find in there that hasn't been otherwise reported in a reputable source, I'll take with a grain of salt.

They don't have to publish the photos to write a story saying that the photos exist, umm, Niels Bohr? I'll look at it when I get home, but anything terribly salacious that I find in there that hasn't been otherwise reported in a reputable source, I'll take with a grain of salt.

It's your ridiculous back and forth that's kept this alive on this board. As for keeping alive in the press --

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/26/1988470/take-sparano-over-jets-ryan-any.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/27/charles-barkley-rex-ryan_n_801707.html
http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture...s-have-team-come-barefoot-says-sports-analyst

Last edited:

The response will be that these are "hate sites" i.e. someone who refutes your stated opinion

I posted in this thread because I thought it was funny and a black eye on the hated Jets ... but this thread has gotten way too serious and anal ... just saying.

I posted in this thread because I thought it was funny and a black eye on the hated Jets ... but this thread has gotten way too serious and anal ... just saying.

Well, if the Ryan family's alt.com profile is any indication, Rex and Michelle are VERY serious about anal.

You don't know your your arse from you foot (elbow)??

Howard Stern opened today with discussion of this, has some audio that is new, it is really funny. It's on Howard 101 right now he's been talkinga bout it for like 20 minutes now. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back