PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Titans vs. Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even watching. They are probably acting like they have just won the Superbowl. They'll either look like crap against the Colts or they'll somehow win and then go on to get killed by the Patriots.

OMFG these ridiculous excuses for last year, Rivers wasn't healthy, they didn't have momentum.... God they are whiny b1tches.

Simms is a ballwasher extraordinaire. Nobody is bad, everybody plays good, it's no wonder his kid bombed.

Fisher is looking at Jack DelRio II. If he lasts long enough to kick Vince to the curb and finds some under 30 jag who can just manage a game.

Image0106-1710TV4.jpg

Congrats, Bolts.

/Norv looks like they just won the Super Bowl.

let's face it, should have been cleveland and not titans in there. romeo would have schooled norv. titans are a joke.

Last edited:
Phillip Rivers needs to get decked, and Tomlinson is a pouty ***** when things aren't going his way. That whole team is full of idiots.

If we can fly past the Jags then I want to face the Chargers. One reason is because I don't want to face the Colts and the second is because I want the Pats to school the Chargers for the THIRD time within the span of a year. Or a little over a year.

If we can fly past the Jags then I want to face the Chargers. One reason is because I don't want to face the Colts and the second is because I want the Pats to school the Chargers for the THIRD time within the span of a year. Or a little over a year.

QFT. Pounding the Chargers back in September was quite satisfying, and if it happened again I would be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes