OT: Official Titans vs. Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truely intersting match up

NE - JAX
SD - INDI
DAL- NYG
GB - SEA

It can not get any more interesting than this. If we wan't football, this is what it must be like. Interesting weeks coming up. A lot of analysing (bull****ting) moments for the journalists.

Take VY out, put Kerry Collins in and just throw it long every play.

God he's terrible... Collins must be shaking his head. Fisher is a moron.

I’m highly considering not even watching the other match ups next week. I can’t even imagine how frustrating this must be for an actual Tits fan.

Why is Vince Young a starting quarterback?

To think I’m going to torture myself watching Phillip Rivers try to take down the Colts in Indy? I may pass…

No but dont take the Jags lightly, although Garrard showed last night he was not ready for being a prime time player..
Sure the Jags can beat us. But they won't beat us. No matter how close it is, the Patriots will win. You give Belichick two weeks to prepare and this is going to be a definite win.

Last edited:
I think LT mght be banged up. He took himself out earlier after landing awkwardly and hasn't been back since.

Ya...that will be a torture. Don't even try. Given a chance even River will pass!:bricks:

I think Tom Jackson just said the Jags will beat the Pats, along with steve young, shannon sharpe , mark shelereth, oh yeah and Marshell Faulk

OOOO, good. I hope they keep that up all week!!!

Yummy!!! :singing:

Smack, disrespect: it's good for the blood!

:D

//

I think LT mght be banged up. He took himself out earlier after landing awkwardly and hasn't been back since.

ya, he got injured patting himself on the back

its kind of good san diego is gonna win today..u know how ****y they're gonna be going into IND. maybe one of the chargers will put a huge hit on peyton & he'll have to leave the game haha

are you serious? maybe the fact the game is over has to do with LT being sidelined?

OMFG these ridiculous excuses for last year, Rivers wasn't healthy, they didn't have momentum.... God they are whiny b1tches.

I’m highly considering not even watching the other match ups next week. .....
To think I’m going to torture myself watching Phillip Rivers try to take down the Colts in Indy? I may pass…

:rolleyes:

Um-m-m, I'm not convinced. :D

//

"Philip made the point..." Shut up Nantz. It's "Rivers", he's not your pal.

are you serious? maybe the fact the game is over has to do with LT being sidelined?

Maybe. I just call them like I see them. He looked like he landed awkwardly and then tapped his helmet and gimped off. Am I the only onethat noticed it?

Classy dancing by Norv.

Norv dancing around on the sidelines shows me they are just happy to win one game in the playoffs. Colts by 20 and media says everyone has slept on them all season and they are still the champ until someone beats them. Blah blah blah.

9 points WAS enough to beat the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey