PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady personally called Gage

And Belicheck didn't want to take Brady’s input or help in recruiting
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

NFC is really just the Rams, Bucs, Packers and 49ers as of now...can't trust the cowgirls

How do you pay this guy that much and all guaranteed and give up probably multiple 1st. Meanwhile Brady going to play for 11 mil + whatever bonus he got last year. THe NFL is crazy.

NFC is really just the Rams, Bucs, Packers and 49ers as of now...can't trust the cowgirls

With the Bucs having a brutally difficult schedule, Watson going to the AFC makes things easier. They'll only face him once.

How do you pay this guy that much and all guaranteed and give up probably multiple 1st. Meanwhile Brady going to play for 11 mil + whatever bonus he got last year. THe NFL is crazy.
Cause not everybody is about winning like Tom is and that's okay. Get your money if you can but don't complain if you can't deliver due to lack of help

Cause not everybody is about winning like Tom is and that's okay. Get your money if you can but don't complain if you can't deliver due to lack of help
He got paid to do nothing last year and still demands more money? Of course congrats for him for getting it and I'd take it to but that's just lunacy to give up 3 1st+ and all that money. I'd say huge pressure on him but really there isn't because his money is guaranteed and he has more important things to worry about than winning games.

He got paid to do nothing last year and still demands more money? Of course congrats for him for getting it and I'd take it to but that's just lunacy to give up 3 1st+ and all that money. I'd say huge pressure on him but really there isn't because his money is guaranteed and he has more important things to worry about than winning games.
I think somebody else mentioned it in the Watson thread that he may need the $$ to pay off the accusers

With the Bucs having a brutally difficult schedule, Watson going to the AFC makes things easier. They'll only face him once.

Never judge a schedule’s difficulty on the offseason.

Also the Packers and Cowboys WILL take a step back. Especially the Cowboys. The conference is a two team race for the bye and the Bucs have the easier division by far.

Sorry, but I don't buy into that. If the apparent strength of teams change, you adjust your initial position. But, generally speaking, you don't generally get a large number of teams either collapsing or shooting way up in any particular season, unless you've got major injury issues in terms of either numbers or position.

So you can get a pretty good feel for what you're likely to be facing.

Also the Packers and Cowboys WILL take a step back. Especially the Cowboys. The conference is a two team race for the bye and the Bucs have the easier division by far.

The Packers play the AFC East and NFC East, and face the Rams, Bucs, and Titans.

The Bucs play the AFC North and NFC West, and face the Packers, Cowboys, and Chiefs.

So I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

On paper TB is better than Dallas and GB, but perhaps you should consider the Packers and Cowboys schedule vs TB's...

On paper TB is better than Dallas and GB, but perhaps you should consider the Packers and Cowboys schedule vs TB's...
Still a long way to complete the teams and the draft ahead as well.

Injuries ultimately will be the biggest factor as always

McDaniels just got ****ed a little bit by waiting on the Carr deal. If Watson got 46/y and fully guaranteed there's no way Carr signs whatever deal was on the table. They are now looking at 40/y with huge guarantees. Rogers and Watson just changed the market. Why would any great QB sign a non guaranteed deal again.

I just won’t rule out Rodgers just checking out. Got paid a guaranteed dump truck of cash and lost his absolute most favorite teammate because, reportedly, he wanted to take LESS to play with Carr instead? Yeah Rodgers might just stop caring as much.

It's really 25 mil with potential 5 mil incentive. Brady got paid the 14 mil early when he signed his extension. Still, a bargain compared to all the new contracts being signed by these big name QBs.

It's really 25 mil with potential 5 mil incentive. Brady got paid the 14 mil early when he signed his extension. Still, a bargain compared to all the new contracts being signed by these big name QBs.

There will be a big new deal for Brady and I am hoping it locks him in for another 2 seasons.

McDaniels just got ****ed a little bit by waiting on the Carr deal. If Watson got 46/y and fully guaranteed there's no way Carr signs whatever deal was on the table. They are now looking at 40/y with huge guarantees. Rogers and Watson just changed the market. Why would any great QB sign a non guaranteed deal again.
Yeah, all these contenders with big name QBs are now forced to handicap their team with these huge contracts. Advantage Brady.

It really seems like the Bucs are doing everything possible to make it attractive for Brady to come back for his age 46 season.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back