PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

how stupid do you have to be to be to spend 95% of your time on a patriots forum talking about the Bucs? You add ZERO value to the patriots side of the board…

Hey man…it’s Christmas break. Surely you have something better to do than atomic wedgie yourself on an online forum all day? It seems the frustration and despair from your personal life is causing you to lash out in unhealthy ways as you beg for attention like a neglected dog. Get out there…there’s still hope. Look up an old acquaintance and catch up…maybe that person won’t judge you for what you’ve become. Merry Christmas to you and your (theoretical) loved loves.

RBs coach Todd McNair said RB Le’Veon Bell “had a good day today,” in practice and had no mental errors after just watching the practice tape. Says his trademark patience and ability to set up blocks is still there.

Shut down AB and Evans for the playoffs. They’re not winning a game without one of these guys, and these aren’t injuries you **** around with.

Shut down AB and Evans for the playoffs. They’re not winning a game without one of these guys, and these aren’t injuries you **** around with.
They should wrap the division first and go from there

He’s just being nice…what did you expect him to say, ”no one deserves more credit for our success except me?“ LMAO
Without Brady the Patriots have a new head coach probably by 2003 and Bill is seen as a failed head coach and probably doesn’t sniff that position again. Probably resumes his career as a DC somewhere else.

Without Brady the Patriots have a new head coach probably by 2003 and Bill is seen as a failed head coach and probably doesn’t sniff that position again. Probably resumes his career as a DC somewhere else.

and without Bill, Tom is selling insurance at his dad’s company

That's huge for the Rams. Sony has been playing well too so adding their #1 RB for the stretch run should help them

and without Bill, Tom is selling insurance at his dad’s company
Nah Tom catches on with another team as a UDFA at least for sure and I see no reason to think he wouldn’t become great with them too.

My point is there’s a reason why BB has admitted this year he wouldn’t be nearly as successful without Brady. He’s right.

Nah Tom catches on with another team as a UDFA at least for sure and I see no reason to think he wouldn’t become great with them too.

My point is there’s a reason why BB has admitted this year he wouldn’t be nearly as successful without Brady. He’s right.
Both would've been succesful without the other to the GOAT level I don't think so. They gave us the best 2 decade run in sports history whatever happened in the split was mutual so no need to put either side down.

He did very little of that here in 2019 and it's different knowing that a young developmental receiver is one of your top 3-4 targets like Harry or Meyers and when he's just a depth guy that won't see the field that much behind Evans, Godwin, Brown, etc.
man - i know you're trolling but ill indulge the counterpoint and drop this:

if someone is behind on the playbook as Harry was due to a number of things non-Tommy related - Tom just doesnt have time in season to babysit a dude

[
D03-CF551-BD78-4-BCD-891-B-5-F595244-DDC9.jpg

Brady setting a bad example for the children unlike saint Aaron and his holistic voodoo medicine.

[
D03-CF551-BD78-4-BCD-891-B-5-F595244-DDC9.jpg

Brady setting a bad example for the children unlike saint Aaron and his holistic voodoo medicine.
Lol they have nothing to talk about even the biggest Brady fans know that he is a sore loser.

Believe it or not, after seeing this game breakdown you'll find that Brady wasn't too bad against the saints.

But they really should have stuck with Mickens over Darden. He needs to work on his game for next year, cause there's no hope for him this year.

You gotta hope that one of Johnson or Perriman can elevate their game, to play the role of Godwin.

And finally, I can see the frustration with Rojo. He is such a low IQ player.

Believe it or not, after seeing this game breakdown you'll find that Brady wasn't too bad against the saints.

But they really should have stuck with Mickens over Darden. He needs to work on his game for next year, cause there's no hope for him this year.

You gotta hope that one of Johnson or Perriman can elevate their game, to play the role of Godwin.

And finally, I can see the frustration with Rojo. He is such a low IQ player.

Yeah I watched that last night he was pretty good. Made great throws to tight windows too bad guys couldn't step up

See it's this kind of thing that makes people want to troll you guys. A lot of you guys want to give Brady all the credit for everything, and chirp up as soon as the pats lose a game. Where was this talk in the last two months? I guess I was naive to think we were past all of this. Face it, some of you guys are anti-Bill and want to see him fail - Patriots be damned.

Brady needed Bill as much as Bill needed Brady.

man - i know you're trolling but ill indulge the counterpoint and drop this:

if someone is behind on the playbook as Harry was due to a number of things non-Tommy related - Tom just doesnt have time in season to babysit a dude
Soon after Brady was chased away one Pats fan labelled him Temperamental Tommy and took some shots at him for not babysitting Harry. I guess he wanted Brady to hold Harry's hand.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back