PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

He did very little of that here in 2019
When are you going to acknowledge that Harry sucked? Brady is never going to nor should he every throw to a player who sucks.
I don't see Mac going out of his way to help develop Harry either. You know why? Because he sucks.

Reactions: sb1
When are you going to acknowledge that Harry sucked? Brady is never going to nor should he every throw to a player who sucks.
I don't see Mac going out of his way to help develop Harry either. You know why? Because he sucks.

Jones added: “I feel like I can trust him.”

The QB then was asked to identify Harry’s “best attribute” as a receiver.

“Just attacking the football when it’s in the air,” Jones said. “We’ve seen that a few times this year. When the ball’s up in the air, he’s got the mindset that it’s his ball and he’s gonna go get it. …

Last edited:
When are you guys going to learn that Porksley is only here to troll. He's a Brady hater and adds nothing to this forum. Stop feeding that little b!tch troll. He's polluting the thread. He doesn't care what you have to say. He's looking to trigger you guys.

MVP or not they’d be champs this year. I know the Bucs certainly wouldn’t be in the way. The team really misses him.

And the “weapons” on TB got them to 7-9 before Brady arrived - the same record the Pats had with a nothing team in 2020.

Dude, he plays professional football. It is his job to be productive and win. Period. It is on the GM to ensure players are acquired to help the team win or else get rid of them for players who can.

When are you guys going to learn that Porksley is only here to troll. He's a Brady hater and adds nothing to this forum. Stop feeding that little b!tch troll. He's polluting the thread. He doesn't care what you have to say. He's looking to trigger you guys.
Sorry. Just bored today I guess. LOL

With the pro bowl announcements, it’s a good time to bring up again that a handful of teams would be “dream teams” if they had added Brady (and also gotten Gronk, Brown, and Fournette) in 2020.
  • Colts have 7 pro bowlers to lead the league. That was one possible destination for Brady.
  • Saints…do we really even need to dig deep? Still arguably the best roster in the NFL besides QB.
  • Chargers with six pro bowlers…and gave Herbert enough support to make him the starting AFC quarterback.
  • 49ers have a pro bowl FB, TE, WR, and LT. Jimmy G leads the league Y/A.
So really…which of these teams wouldn’t be ”stacked” if he’d gone there instead of Tampa Bay?

You didn’t mention this part:
Yeah, I think N’Keal’s done a great job in the blocking game,” Patriots quarterback Mac Jones said Monday on WEEI’s “Merloni & Fauria.” “But also just coming to work every day, trying to get better.”

That’s not really a ringing endorsement of a 3 year vet receiver. And this comes from a rookie QB.

With the pro bowl announcements, it’s a good time to bring up again that a handful of teams would be “dream teams” if they had added Brady (and also gotten Gronk, Brown, and Fournette) in 2020.
  • Colts have 7 pro bowlers to lead the league. That was one possible destination for Brady.
  • Saints…do we really even need to dig deep? Still arguably the best roster in the NFL besides QB.
  • Chargers with six pro bowlers…and gave Herbert enough support to make him the starting AFC quarterback.
  • 49ers have a pro bowl FB, TE, WR, and LT. Jimmy G leads the league Y/A.
So really…which of these teams wouldn’t be ”stacked” if he’d gone there instead of Tampa Bay?
If Brady would've gone to Colts, pretty sure I wouldn't be rooting for him as much as I do now. The Bucs were the perfect fit: NFC and no post season history with the Pats, plus they sucked. It's easy to root for Tom in Tompa.

That's what makes all the Pats fan Brady haters so amusing. They have no reason for it. They're just salty. It's embarrassing.

You didn’t mention this part:

That’s not really a ringing endorsement of a 3 year vet receiver. And this comes from a rookie QB.

what are you talking about? Part of a receivers job is to block. When he says he trust him, it’s better than how Brady treated him.

It is no surprise that Fauria felt that Brady’s behavior could stunt their young star’s growth. Fauria believes that Brady refused to throw the ball to N’Keal Harry because he didn’t trust him.

How stupid do you have to be to put down a 6th round pick that became the Greatest player of all time to defend a 1st round bust. LMAO, what a tool. Like I said ZERO value to this forum.

How stupid do you have to be to put down a 6th round pick that became the Greatest player of all time to defend a 1st round bust. LMAO, what a tool. Like I said ZERO value to this forum.

Yes, he's the GOAT thanks to Bill...

Nobody
Pronoun
No person, no one.

Case closed!

Nobody
Pronoun
No person, no one.

Case closed!

He’s just being nice…what did you expect him to say, ”no one deserves more credit for our success except me?“ LMAO

how stupid do you have to be to be to spend 95% of your time on a patriots forum talking about the Bucs? You add ZERO value to the patriots side of the board…

If y'all keep feeding the troll, he's just going to keep coming back to troll some more.

Bucs not seen at practice.RB Leonard Fournette, WR Mike Evans,WR Antonio Brown (expected) S Antoine Winfield Jr.,WR Breshad Perriman, LB Lavonte David.

Bucs placed LB Lavonte David and running back Leonard Fournette on the Reserve/Injured list. WR Jaelon Darden and defensive lineman Rakeem Nuñez-Roches are on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back