PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady needs Bill OR he needs a bunch of weapons like he has in Tampa...there is zero chance that Brady would have won any super bowls here in NE with Arians as the HC and Branch, Brown, Johnson, etc. as his receivers. Put it another way, if the Pats and Bucs swapped receivers last year, Brady would be out of a playoff spot.
Bill created his rosters because he also the GM

Bill has always built his teams his way. He prioritizes def over off, Oline over skill positions, TE over Wr.

Bill when drafting WRs has also traditionally liked taking athletic freaks who had higher upside, which has led to a lot of busts like Bethel Johnson, Chad Jackson, Dobson, Harry, which caused roster deficiency at Wr which led to Brady having to work with terrible WRs.

Ultimately the only other team I think Brady would have equaled his success in NE is the Steelers.

Cower with Brady, instead of Cordell Stewart, absolutely would have won 2-4 suberbowls during that same time period Brady won 3 with Bill

Bill created his rosters because he also the GM

Bill has always built his teams his way. He prioritizes def over off, Oline over skill positions, TE over Wr.

Bill when drafting WRs has also traditionally liked taking athletic freaks who had higher upside, which has led to a lot of busts like Bethel Johnson, Chad Jackson, Dobson, Harry, which caused roster deficiency at Wr which led to Brady having to work with terrible WRs.

Ultimately the only other team I think Brady would have equaled his success in NE is the Steelers.

Cower with Brady, instead of Cordell Stewart, absolutely would have won 2-4 suberbowls during that same time period Brady won 3 with Bill
Brady would have been great with Coughlin and Shanahan too.

whats the status on AB?

remember only week and a half ago it was the Bucs vs Pats super bowl...now Bucs falling apart and Pats have a near must-win game or possibility week 18 becomes a win or out scenario...

With all the injuries both on offense and defense, I don't think any of the final games will be easy.
They can still have an offense of

Brown, Gronk, Rojo, Perriman, Johnson and Miller on Sunday. You could do worse than that and the Panthers don't really have much of an offense either.

whats the status on AB?

remember only week and a half ago it was the Bucs vs Pats super bowl...now Bucs falling apart and Pats have a near must-win game or possibility week 18 becomes a win or out scenario...
He's going to play Sunday.

They can still have an offense of

Brown, Gronk, Rojo, Perriman, Johnson and Miller on Sunday. You could do worse than that and the Panthers don't really have much of an offense either.
Is Bell going to play?

Is Bell going to play?
Arians said in his press conference that he would play depending on how much he picks up. Shows how little they trust Vaughn and Rojo in the passing/blocking RB spot

Arians said in his press conference that he would play depending on how much he picks up. Shows how little they trust Vaughn and Rojo in the passing/blocking RB spot
Thanks. I hope he gets a chance to play. If he has anything left in the tank Brady will get it out of him.

Yes, that is because of Bill...
We will go points per game then for the offense that has to do mainly on the QB a d his ability to run it

2019 25.5 Top 10
2018 27.7 Top 5
2017 28.9 Top 3
2016 28.7 Top 3
2015 28.3 Top 3
2014 30.4 #1
2013 27.9 #2 (Dobson, Tompkins year)
2012 33.9 #1
2011 32.3 Top 3
2010 31.7 #1
2009 25.9 Top 10
2007 34.9 #1
2006 25.3 Top 5
2005 23.3 Top 10
2004 27.5 Top 3
2003 22.2 Top 10
2002 23.4 Top 10
2001 22.5 Top 15

In every single season Brady has started he never gave a offense less than Top 10 to Belichick other than 2001

He’s become an incredibly versitile dual threat that makes the Jaguars look even more stupid for just cutting him.

not really Tampa was cutting his ass last year as well he got lucky he’d be in Canada right now

If y'all keep feeding the troll, he's just going to keep coming back to troll some more.

Mehta he allowed in here anyways dude *****es to get it thrown out of the main forum and still gets to come in here for no reason. Literally wastes a coupe pages with his bull ****

Looking at this week schedule.

GB may have a hard time against the Browns.

I'm taking Colts over Cardinals.

Vikings are a better team then their record indicates. They've lost several close games. Their game vs Rams is a toss up.

I'm taking Cowboys over Washington and Dolphins over Saints.

Bucs fortunes might be looking good if they can win their game.

Vikings are a better team then their record indicates. They've lost several close games. Their game vs Rams is a toss up.

Colts over Cardinals isnt necessarily good for the Bucs because if the Rams gain the lead in the NFC West they have the tiebreaker.

GB is winning out they're the ultimate front runners

History repeating itself. GB going to win #1 seed. Talk of Aaron for MVP. Bucs lose both games to Saints. Bucs with late season injuries to wrs and rb. Main difference is Bucs winning the division. Let's hope it goes like last season.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back