PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Looking at this week schedule.

GB may have a hard time against the Browns.

I'm taking Colts over Cardinals.

Vikings are a better team then their record indicates. They've lost several close games. Their game vs Rams is a toss up.

I'm taking Cowboys over Washington and Dolphins over Saints.

Bucs fortunes might be looking good if they can win their game.
Dalvin Cook is out for the Vikings. It's still "any given Sunday", and all, but they're probably going to get rolled.

nakatomi-600x312.jpg

Of course Belichick wouldn’t have the same level of success without Brady. It was a preposterous question by the reporter. Every great head coach had a great quarterback. Every great quarterback had a great head coach early on in their careers. It’s a symbiotic relationship.

Of course it’s a players game. Coaches plan and players execute. A well laid plan is nothing if it’s not followed through. Thats all BB meant by that. He’s not suggesting that the players can do it all themselves.

And to answer your question, yes if we still had the GOAT, of course we’d be better off. Unfortunately it was not to be. They tolerated each other as long as they could do build something great, but ultimately they wanted to prove themselves on their own. Brady would not be happy here on a rebuilding team at this stage of his career.

“Don't cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened”.
Merry Christmas to you and anyone who reads this.

I'm not really crying as much as I'm angry. I still support the team though. I have since 1960.

Brady would have been great with Coughlin and Shanahan too.
You could put Brady with stiffs like Ariens, Bowles and Leftwich and he'd win. ;)

I think the bigger problem would be finding a HC that Brady couldn't win with.

Spending some time messing around with the ESPN Playoff Machine it is my opinion that it is more advantageous to the Bucs for the Cardinals to beat Indy tonight so as to keep the Rams in their wild card position. Essentially if the Bucs, Cards, and Rams all win out the Bucs have the 2 seed because that would involve the Cards beating the Cowboys along the way and breaking the three way deadlock. If the Cards drop a game then the Rams must also drop one as well which I am not confident about.

History repeating itself. GB going to win #1 seed. Talk of Aaron for MVP. Bucs lose both games to Saints. Bucs with late season injuries to wrs and rb. Main difference is Bucs winning the division. Let's hope it goes like last season.

how many touchdowns do you think Chris Godwin will get for the rest of the season?

Last edited:
As many touchdowns as women you’ll hook up with.

that’s how I know you lost an argument. You take personal shots against me. Keep it up chuckles.

Last edited:
MVP race is over…guess we’ll just have to grin and bear it. Rodgers will have the better record and better efficiency stats…the volume lead for Brady and team output has been lessened over the last few games, to the point it’s no longer a huge factor.

When Rodgers fails again in the postseason, the media will pretend again that the Packers are an incompetent organization, even though they’ve built an outstanding team that will probably be 40-9 over the last three regular seasons. Great QB, great team. Same thimg as Manning. The excuses for postseason losses are mind boggling, like the entire regular season was a mirage.

that’s how I know you lose an arguments. You take personal shots against me. Keep it up chuckles.

Naaahhh…just popped in for a minute. There’s nothing to argue about…you’re just ****ing annoying.

I have a family and all, so I’m going to enjoy Christmas dinner. Have a nice time being a douche.

MVP race is over…guess we’ll just have to grin and bear it. Rodgers will have the better record and better efficiency stats…the volume lead for Brady and team output has been lessened over the last few games, to the point it’s no longer a huge factor.

When Rodgers fails again in the postseason, the media will pretend again that the Packers are an incompetent organization, even though they’ve built an outstanding team that will probably be 40-9 over the last three regular seasons. Great QB, great team. Same thimg as Manning. The excuses for postseason losses are mind boggling, like the entire regular season was a mirage.
I'm not watching but he's been great this year and if he can't do it again then I don't know what people can defend him with. He's been great, they have a fantastic defense and an offensive scheme that's not reliant on tight window throws and 25 yard bombs on 3rd and 2. This team should make the Superbowl unless Brady stop them.

Packers literally can’t stop the run. It’s 1st down at the 50 and you have 3 timeouts. And you don’t run.

Whatever of course it’s the Browns

The same number of wins that Belichick has in his career against Brady?

actually it was the Bucs field goal kicker who did all the work in that game…

actually it was the Bucs field goal kicker who did all the work in that game…
Scoreboard says what it says. Doesn’t matter how it happened.

Packers literally can’t stop the run. It’s 1st down at the 50 and you have 3 timeouts. And you don’t run.

They weren't that impressive today.

Needed 4 Baker INT to put it away

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

I did predict that the Browns would be a tough out but yeah they lost cause they are the Browns.

It probably should have been a Browns blowout but they weirdly kept putting the ball in Mayfield's hand.

Naaahhh…just popped in for a minute. There’s nothing to argue about…you’re just ****ing annoying.

I have a family and all
, so I’m going to enjoy Christmas dinner. Have a nice time being a douche.

Awesome, maybe take them to a Bucs game...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back