PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

that would at least give us some hot lady pictures from this at&t lady sent by stevesection amiright..
Well, since it's not a Rodgers thread, we'll have to try a different direction.

Gun-Girl-this-week.png

Could have been worse. It could have been Aaron Rodgers...

Who says they have to be separate? I should go check in how The Last Dance is coming along in Green Bay.

1631999457524.jpeg

Bill says a lot of things.
Does "we covered that" count? :)
I'd like to hear him cover the 4th and 2 play in Indy sometime. While he's at it he could cover the 3rd and 2 play before the 4th and 2. Those were real head-scratchers.

Does "we covered that" count? :)
I'd like to hear him cover the 4th and 2 play in Indy sometime. While he's at it he could cover the 3rd and 2 play before the 4th and 2. Those were real head-scratchers.

You win and you lose some. Fortunately for us BB has made more right decisions than wrong.

The only defensive player better than Vita Vea is Donald and Brady needs to feed AB before Evans and Godwin
Woah. I'm a VV fanboy but let's not go crazy
He's going to get serious consideration for the Hall.

I'm a Gonzalez fan. But when at their very best, Gronk is the best TE I've ever seen. He was generational.

Both him and Kelce have redefined the position.
Serious consideration?? Hopefully you're really young, there might be hope. Or maybe I missed the sarcasm?

Gronk is walking into the HOF. Excluding QB's he's one of the top 25-30 offensive players of all-time.

Kittle is better than Kelce. I love JK, actually a better blocker than given credit for but Kittle is on Gronk's level and even a better blocker in space. If he's healthy we'll be talking about Gronk & Kittle for the GOAT title in a few years.

You win and you lose some. Fortunately for us BB has made more right decisions than wrong.
As far as HCs go Bill is miles ahead of everyone else. Not so much as GM but still above average IMHO.

What's hurting Bill now is Tom. With another good season, with or without a SB win, Brady is going to widen the gap between the two even more. His record without Bill is 12-5 and 4-0 in the playoffs.

It looks like that chip on Tom's shoulder has his sights now directed at the Pats. Too bad. It didn't have to be this way.

Davis is officially active for the Week Two contest against the Falcons. That would be significant regardless, but the Buccaneers are already without fellow starting cornerback Sean Murphy-Bunting — who was placed on injured reserve with an elbow injury.

Otherwise, there are no surprise inactives for either the Buccaneers or Falcons. Tampa Bay’s inactives are receiver Jaelon Darden, defensive lineman Khalil Davis, offensive lineman Nick Leverett, quarterback Kyle Trask, and running back Ke'Shawn Vaughn.

Carlton Davis officially active for Buccaneers - ProFootballTalk

So much bad football all over the league today.

Brady to Gronk just works.

That drive by Brady. Boom, boom, boom. So good. So accurate. So in control.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back