PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Bucs secondary looking awfully thin

Brady to Gronk for the 4th time this season. Not to rub anything in, especially as it's way to early to be calling in bets, but the people who were insisting that Gronk wouldn't get over 11 TDs might want to re-think that position. If Gronk stays healthy, it looks like he's going to be shattering that 11 TD barrier (again, it's early, and I'm just basing it off these first 5+ quarters, but still).

Brady to Gronk for the 4th time this season. Not to rub anything in, especially as it's way to early to be calling in bets, but the people who were insisting that Gronk wouldn't get over 11 TDs might want to re-think that position. If Gronk stays healthy, it looks like he's going to be shattering that 11 TD barrier (again, it's early, and I'm just basing it off these first 5+ quarters, but still).

Watching Gronk, now I’m thinking Alex Guerrero is straight up injecting them in the ass with HGH.

Kidding (but seriously, wtf?)

O.J. Howard sighting

21 points in the half, and that's with the strip sack on another drive.

Nice little whip by Evans. On a HOF pace. I'm not looking forward to this game. We need to get our ish together in the next two weeks or it'll be ugly.

Fair to say next week may decide the 1 seed between Rams & Bucs? Or far too early to even consider it?

There's so many teams that have started 2-0 that aren't for real. Denver, Raiders, & Carolina come to mind.

Fair to say next week may decide the 1 seed between Rams & Bucs? Or far too early to even consider it?

Rams have a much tougher schedule. I’m not convinced at all they win their division even if they beat the Bucs. Seattle, SF, and Arizona all in that division. In addition, I think the Bucs are quite a bit better overall.

Nice little whip by Evans. On a HOF pace. I'm not looking forward to this game. We need to get our ish together in the next two weeks or it'll be ugly.
Bucs will likely be coming off a loss in LA. So the Patriots get A)Mad Bucs team ready to pounce ala Patriots vs Bengals in 2014. Or B) Bucs team with a suspect defense and can be had.

Brady may know this offense. But Belichick knows Brady. It'll be a tight contest.

Rams have a much tougher schedule. I’m not convinced at all they win their division even if they beat the Bucs. Seattle, SF, and Arizona all in that division. In addition, I think the Bucs are quite a bit better overall.
True.

It's going to be a hyped up game. But then again every NFL game is hyped.

Bucs will likely be coming off a loss in LA. So the Patriots get A)Mad Bucs team ready to pounce ala Patriots vs Bengals in 2014. Or B) Bucs team with a suspect defense and can be had.

Brady may know this offense. But Belichick knows Brady. It'll be a tight contest.

Since you picked an Atlanta upset today, is this three picks in a row against the Bucs? :rolleyes: Your Chiefs fandom is showing.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back