PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

True.

It's going to be a hyped up game. But then again every NFL game is hyped.

mmmm I reckon the greatest player of all time vs the team he played with for 20 years who didn’t really want him vs his ex coach he won 6 rings might be hyped a little but more than Jets vs Jags

Lost a lot of respect for this guy when he essentially called out BB last January. Essentially tried to say Brady was having more fun than ever.

I guess winning 6 SB's in 9 tries isn't fun. Or going to championship games every year.

Since you picked an Atlanta upset today, is this three picks in a row against the Bucs? :rolleyes: Your Chiefs fandom is showing.
I think it's a loss because of what's ahead in week 4 and they have to travel to LA.

Obviously I picked my team in the SB. I mean would posters here pick against New England in the big game?

mmmm I reckon the greatest player of all time vs the team he played with for 20 years who didn’t really want him vs his ex coach he won 6 rings might be hyped a little but more than Jets vs Jags
I'm referring to week 3 Bucs@Rams being overhyped.

The week 4 game will get ratings bonanza. I can't wait and I'm not a fan of either.

How long will the ovation be? There's going to be alot of tears shed by fans on this night.

Will Pats fans be split on their allegiance to the logo & the QB who helped turned them into a dynasty?

What will it be like when Brady and Belichick greet one another in midfield?

This is a game many thought would never be possible. But here we are...

How does the average fan not know who Vita Vea is?

Falcons O is much improved….this may get interesting

Wow…..Brady needs to respond here!

Arians again lets Jones stay in for some bizarre confidence building reason. Jones misses block leading to huge sack to kill drive. Lol.

Bucs could have really used James White, RB position is such a weakness

They got Bernard. Fournette has improved a lot in the passing game.

Jones should not be playing in crunch time.

Coffin, meet nail

Reports were that he was open to going to the Bucs but they (meaning Brady) expressed no interest. Which I found odd and still find odd.

I'm referring to week 3 Bucs@Rams being overhyped.

The week 4 game will get ratings bonanza. I can't wait and I'm not a fan of either.

How long will the ovation be? There's going to be alot of tears shed by fans on this night.

Will Pats fans be split on their allegiance to the logo & the QB who helped turned them into a dynasty?

What will it be like when Brady and Belichick greet one another in midfield?

This is a game many thought would never be possible. But here we are...
Bill kicked him out of here, he didn't want his old arse so who cares if they meet and/or greet after the game. If I was Brady, I would keep moving when the game is over. Don't stop and speak to anybody. There will be no ovation. You all HATE that he breathes. Nobody will be crying. I have been mad at Bill for 2 seasons. The anger will not go away. I still watch the Pats, I am happy when they win, but I want a football to hit BB in the face for letting our QB leave, and making us suffer through the cam newton experiment. Pile on and on. I know how you guys role in here. Any decenting opinion is frowned upon. I don't care. This is my opinion. I'm not kissing anyone's backside in here.

Bill kicked him out of here, he didn't want his old arse so who cares if they meet and/or greet after the game. If I was Brady, I would keep moving when the game is over. Don't stop and speak to anybody. There will be no ovation. You all HATE that he breathes. Nobody will be crying. I have been mad at Bill for 2 seasons. The anger will not go away. I still watch the Pats, I am happy when they win, but I want a football to hit BB in the face for letting our QB leave, and making us suffer through the cam newton experiment. Pile on and on. I know how you guys role in here. Any decenting opinion is frowned upon. I don't care. This is my opinion. I'm not kissing anyone's backside in here.
It seems Cam got us our QB of the future. So I am grateful for that.

For Brady it’s personal in week 4. He’ll be throwing all game even if the Bucs are up by 60. I hope the Pats are ready for what’s coming. With the OL problems and that pass rush I hope Mac can hang in there.

Bucs have now scored 30+ points in nine straight games, an NFL record. Previous mark was eight, by two Brady-led Patriots teams.

Just to clarify -- Bucs' record would be for scoring 30+ in nine straight wins, not just nine games of any kind.

5n93v3.jpg

Bucs scored 44+ points Sunday for the fifth time in the past year. They'd scored 44+ a total of five times in the regular season of their 44-year history before that.

Bucs are bringing back outside linebacker Elijah Ponder on their practice squad. Undrafted rookie from Cincinnati was among their final cuts, will sign Monday.

Tom Brady's final numbers today: 24-for-36 for 276 yards, five touchdowns, zero interceptions. It's the seventh time in his career he's had 5+ TDs and no picks. In NFL history, only Drew Brees (8) has more such games.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back