PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I mean, you’ve been wrong every step of the way about Brady in Tampa. What’s one more hideous take to toss onto the pile?

Did you go to Vegas? I’d ask you in a casual/OT thread but they’ve all been shut down.

Did you go to Vegas? I’d ask you in a casual/OT thread but they’ve all been shut down.
Yeah, man. Just got back two days ago. Spent most of yesterday sleeping. Good to go on a boys trip once a year. We missed it last year for obvious reasons. We’re thinking of going out of the country next year. Maybe to Columbia or something. 4 days in Vegas is way too long, though. The ideal amount of time for that city is 2-3 days, max.

I'm curious as to why he had the surgery in June and not earlier.
Probably tried to treat it through PT first, and the injury didn’t respond well. That’s an educated guess and, as a business major and project manager who has absolutely no knowledge of the medical field whatsoever, I think you can take that to the bank. Just wait until next Friday for the check to clear.

Probably tried to treat it through PT first, and the injury didn’t respond well. That’s an educated guess and, as a business major and project manager who has absolutely no knowledge of the medical field whatsoever, I think you can take that to the bank. Just wait until next Friday for the check to clear.
Or he pulled a Scottie Pippen, was upset with the team and decided to take his actual work schedule (training camp and the regular season) to rehab instead of rehabing during his time off.

Or he pulled a Scottie Pippen, was upset with the team and decided to take his actual work schedule (training camp and the regular season) to rehab instead of rehabing during his time off.

Look at the two QBs, I don’t blame him.

There's a video of Brady's speech.

Thank you. You can really understand from watching this speech why Brady is an organizational transformative player. He named just about every player and coach on that team. He made everyone feel special. On a night when he could have thumped his chest and talked about 7 rings, he did none of it. He made sure to let them know that he chose THEM. It was those guys he wanted to play with. No wonder they were all ready to run through a wall for him to make sure they got that chip.

If he says this so heartfelt and specifically publicly, imagine what he says to them one-on-one. Everyone thinks it is about no look passes and running 4.0. It is NONE of that in a team game. It is what Brady just said that makes an entire team elevate and believe they are champions. I am so proud that he was our QB for 20 years. I wish like heck he was still here but I am so happy for him and the Bucs. What a great night for everyone.

Thank you. You can really understand from watching this speech why Brady is an organizational transformative player. He named just about every player and coach on that team. He made everyone feel special. On a night when he could have thumped his chest and talked about 7 rings, he did none of it. He made sure to let them know that he chose THEM. It was those guys he wanted to play with. No wonder they were all ready to run through a wall for him to make sure they got that chip.

If he says this so heartfelt and specifically publicly, imagine what he says to them one-on-one. Everyone thinks it is about no look passes and running 4.0. It is NONE of that in a team game. It is what Brady just said that makes an entire team elevate and believe they are champions. I am so proud that he was our QB for 20 years. I wish like heck he was still here but I am so happy for him and the Bucs. What a great night for everyone.

We should never forget that a man can only be measured by the way he acts under adversity and the way he respects everyone and not just those who can offer him something.

1627073933869.png

NFL Players don’t enter the HoF as a part of any team.
Not technically. But who do you think will introduce him? It sure as hell wont be anyone from the Bucs.

We should never forget that a man can only be measured by the way he acts under adversity and the way he respects everyone and not just those who can offer him something.

View attachment 34133

I've always liked Brady but the way he handled himself during Defamegate all the way through shoving the whole thing right up Fraudgers ass with a historic 25 point comeback put him on another level.

Not throwing those ball guys under the bus was a huge principled smack in Goodell's face.

Belichick made an extremely ballsy decision to stick with Brady in 2001 over the $100 million dollar man that Kraft loved. And this was when Bill’s track record as a HC was nothing but a mess. If Brady fell apart in the second half of 2001 and the team finished 7-9 or whatever then he’d have been fired. I won’t take that away from him.
Maybe a little ballsy. The old way was you dont lose your job to injury byt by the time Bledsoe was cleared to play Bardy had a lot of people asking if Belichick would keep him as a starter or not

Too bad that those two guys are currently residing in the same end zone as Jimmy Hoffa.

What happened to those guys? I can't find anything.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back