PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I watched all of the Patriots and Bucs games. No need to ditch the Pats.

I don't have a Twitter account so don't know what Matt said.

I watched all of the Patriots and Bucs games. No need to ditch the Pats.

I don't have a Twitter account so don't know what Matt said.
Yeah, a two TV set up was a must last year. Any more than two TVs on Sundays, though, and you’re a massive loser. I’ve been to some set ups where the dude who owned the house had like 4-5 TVs of games going. I can only pay attention to two at a time.

Bucs’ Cameron Brate, Justin Watson physically unable to perform

Buccaneers’ WR Justin Watson, who was placed on active PUP today, is expected to miss about four months after undergoing a surgical procedure on his knee, per source.

Watson was likely on the bubble already, but now he could return in second half of the season for depth and special teams help if Bucs need it …

#Bucs TE OJ Howard, who is recovering from an Achilles injury, is here but not practicing.

Bucs WR Antonio Brown, better late than never, is now practicing.

Newest Bucs player is out here as well, in tight end De’Quan Hampton, signed Saturday with Cam Brate opening camp on active/PUP list. Tight ends in single-digit numbers!

Rookie Kyle Trask is the first quarterback out before practice. Cam Brate, currently on active/PUP list, catching return throws for him.

Bucs have added a safety to their roster at start of training camp: Chris Cooper, a Stony Brook grad who was on Broncos’ practice squad last season.

Arians said the Bucs excused safety Raven Greene from today’s practice for personal reasons. Wasn’t sure when he was expected to join the team. Corner Ross ****rell was cross-training with safeties today as they’re shorthanded.

Bruce Arians not thrilled about dropped passes from multiple players at first Bucs practice today. On rookie Jaelon Darden, who "dropped two damn passes": "If he gets wide-ass open, he's got to catch it every time."

And just like that, the honeymoon was over.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back