PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

What's up degenerates.

Rolled all but $5 (tipped the guy @ my book) of my win from last week into the Pats +3.5. Wagered $567, if they cover will collect $988. (bought 1/2 point cause I hate +/- 3.)

I'll be able to buy so many fake friends on cameo.

As opposed to the quasi friends you rent here?

I'm reasonably sure that eventually I'll make a big enough of a fool/spectacle of myself that you'll come to respect and like me.

please like me

I'm reasonably sure that eventually I'll make a big enough of a fool/spectacle of myself that you'll come to respect and like me.

please like me

I don't know man, I'm struggling to get past your insinuation my penis is disappointing. TBH I'm concerned I might not get past the increased performance anxiety before my anniversary...on Christmas Eve

So a rough week for the calculator 1-3 ATS 4-3-1 in the playoffs overall. Here is this weeks predictions

20190116_225852.jpg

10 point value on the Rams if the calculator is right.
Yup, numbers are right. Double checked after last weeks gaffe.

Currently the RI Legislature is working on a way to have a phone ap so you can do sports betting on line... that would prove interesting, may make me venture into those uncharted financial territories I know little about.

Yup, numbers are right. Double checked after last weeks gaffe.
That’s some decent value. Thanks for the work you do with this.

Currently the RI Legislature is working on a way to have a phone ap so you can do sports betting on line... that would prove interesting, may make me venture into those uncharted financial territories I know little about.
As long as you don’t go overboard and keep it within reason, the app can provide you entertainment and the possibility of being ahead at times throughout the year. That said, people like you who are heading into uncharted waters are likely a big part of the target audience, so that’s probably something to keep in mind.

That’s some decent value. Thanks for the work you do with this.
No worries one of these days I will create the app and put it on google and apple

As long as you don’t go overboard and keep it within reason, the app can provide you entertainment and the possibility of being ahead at times throughout the year. That said, people like you who are heading into uncharted waters are likely a big part of the target audience, so that’s probably something to keep in mind.

Addiction is an ongoing fight within my psyche and keeps me away from any form of gambling, over time have lost some money at the slots, that is enough for me to know that I should stay away... my comment had to do with an interesting twist from RI, not my preference. But I have been playing the same variation of numbers in Powerball since its inception in 1987.. afraid if I stop the numbers I have been playing will all of a sudden come up.

These are two really hard games this week. Saints game would be really easy for me if rankins hadn’t gotten hurt. That kind of blurred the picture of that game for me. Made me reconsider

These are two really hard games this week. Saints game would be really easy for me if rankins hadn’t gotten hurt. That kind of blurred the picture of that game for me. Made me reconsider

I can not bet against streaks. I will probably just ML the Saints, I think they will win and cover the spread. Maybe bet Brees over on the passing yards

Don't have much feel on this one but it's hard to look past the Pats getting points. $250 on the Pats +3. I am concerned about the loss of Rankins impacting a Saints cover and the ML just isn't attractive at -165 so the play there will be a less than enthusiastic $100 on the over at 56

Don't have much feel on this one but it's hard to look past the Pats getting points. $250 on the Pats +3. I am concerned about the loss of Rankins impacting a Saints cover and the ML just isn't attractive at -165 so the play there will be a less than enthusiastic $100 on the over at 56
I’m not crazy about that over, either, but at least you were cautious with it.

Been looking at various lines and other alternative bets and can't find anything that really feels like a strong play. Might just do some in-game betting at halftime.

I’m not crazy about that over, either, but at least you were cautious with it.

In season, when there's a fuller slate to choose from, neither of my plays is a bet I would make at all.

So much for the over

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back