PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Only two running backs on the roster / Pats need a RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson is your 3rd running back..

. Thx for participating...:cool:

Oh that right I did throw that out there. LOL

Might have had a couple of cabernets when I typed that.
I wouldn’t be too worried about it. I wouldn’t have brought it up if I thought that it put you in a bad light. That said, in today’s society we can all pretty much expect anything on the border to be overly scrutinized, and that was my previous point.

I wouldn’t be too worried about it. I wouldn’t have brought it up if I thought that it put you in a bad light. That said, in today’s society we can all pretty much expect anything on the border to be overly scrutinized, and that was my previous point.
I know.

I didn't mean anything racial by it.

I just think, "The Dark Webb" is funny.

I know.

I didn't mean anything racial by it.

I just think, "The Dark Webb" is funny.

i was going for an entirely different meaning (hence, my "encrypted" comment). that it could be construed as racist didn't even cross my mind:

Dark web - Wikipedia

Im so goddamn sensitive over this crap....
It sucks that we’re all a bit too worried about offending others with a heightened focus on anything involved with race. That’s annoying and some people tend to take it too far. Everyone wants to be outraged, anymore.

The good news is that we’re all more aware of what may hurt someone and do our best to avoid it, so I think there has been some progress in that regard. Unfortunately, a small percentage of racist idiots have ruined it for the rest of us.

Interesting tidbit about Darkwa in a story about Adrian Peterson today.
I wonder if this is the reason the Pats haven't signed him ?
Washington vice president of football operations Doug Williams told Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America that the former MVP was a bit of an afterthought, and they only brought Peterson in for a workout after another back turned down their offer of the veteran minimum.

That back? Orleans Darkwa. The former Giants runner thought he was worth more and passed, so Williams was scrambling, and brought two other backs and Peterson in for a workout.
Adrian Peterson comeback hinged on another player turning down offer

Brittle Burkhead when he returns will have to be used very sparingly. His snap count will have to be monitored anything over will be at your own risk. Lewis and Sony would have a been sweet :cool: sorry Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back