PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember Hollister getting hurt vs. Jax. Did I miss it?

My guess is if rivers plays he gets at least 1 sack.

Two things may be at play here: First, it's so hard to tell with concussions. Edelman played the remainder of Super Bowl 49 after nearly getting his head taken off by Chancellor, and though never officially diagnosed, I think everyone agrees he was concussed on that play.

Second, right now the Patriots are technically under investigation for letting Chung play with a concussion. My guess is they're taking NO chances with these two (if they are indeed even close), because they don't want to be wrong until they've been cleared.

The problem with the Patriots being under investigation is that it is the LEAGUE'S Doctor and Spotters that are responsible for making sure he gets checked out and stays on the sideline.

Me2. I Have my doubts though if he’s getting beat out by Davis’s edge setting efforts.

Unless Rivers really sucks at it.

Might be surprising, but still, a possibility to consider.

I predict that Gordon will be inactive for tonight. There's just no need to bring him on this soon- especially when we'll just run the ball a good amount.

Well at least Josh made it through the week without missing anything. Practice, trip, bus.

Everyday is another checkmark. And he better play tonight. Even limited. This hammy thing is Bs considering they said the MRI was clean.

Everyday is another checkmark. And he better play tonight. Even limited. This hammy thing is Bs considering they said the MRI was clean.

So two teams are breaking the NFL rules and are lying in their injury reports?

He will be inactive. Nothing to gain by playing him today.

Dumb dumb dumb. With a capitol D. Sure, lets bracket or triple Gronk again. Lets see how that works out.

Yeah, Gordon remaining injured another 4-5 weeks is the much better plan if the hammy isn't good to go.

Is this the GDT?

With Hollister out and some RBs dinged you would think they would want more than 3 WR dressed.

Yeah, Gordon remaining injured another 4-5 weeks is the much better plan if the hammy isn't good to go.

Is this the GDT?

I’m going off a Rapp report earlier in the week that thr MRI was fine and good chance he plays Sunday.

I think its a smokescreen for whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore