PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is, after all, a game on Sunday.

Looks like Rowe may have been injured as opposed to the claims he was benched for allowing 2 completions.

I watched the Lions' first game and oh boy does it bring back memories...

Players out of place, running wildly to correct themselves and a bunch of miscommunication... their best player on D ( Darius Slay) is hurt, so their secondary is even more vulnarable...

Stafford has been sloppy for awhile now and looked even worse his season. After cashing in, he seemed to not care anymore. Also, this a good game to not have Flowers, cause their oline is trash. If we cant get pressure on them, we have nothing but jags on our front 7

Hopefully his second and third while we’re at it, too. The Lions run D is terrible.

I would love that. I think burk will vulture some goal line work.

Gordon being limited doesn't bode well for him playing Sunday....

the lions should be a layup win, which means the patriots will probably win on a last second overtime field goal.

Looks like Rowe may have been injured as opposed to the claims he was benched for allowing 2 completions.
Groins and Hammys can persist, so I won't be surprised if these injuries keep player's out on Sunday. If so, I wonder if Jackson gets a start outside?

Groins and Hammys can persist, so I won't be surprised if these injuries keep player's out on Sunday. If so, I wonder if Jackson gets a start outside?

Willing to try anything right now. The thought of Rowe on a Kenny golladay doesn’t sound too fun.

I don’t think Jackson is ready. McCourty stepped in last week and jones can play in 2 corner defenses

I am worried about this game. Yes, the Lions looked like crap in week 1...but it was the kind of game where everything snowballed. In week 2, the Lions offense found some groove and rallied late in S.F. (did not see the game myself).

The Lions do have weapons in the passing game that we need to be worried about...especially after the Jags' no name guys destroyed us over the middle....Tate, Jones, Golladay, and Luke Wilson (who I think is a sneaky good TE).

Not too concerned about their rushing offense though...(ranked 30th in the league).

DnfLpv6XsAALvCZ.jpg:large

I don’t think Jackson is ready. McCourty stepped in last week and jones can play in 2 corner defenses
Makes sense unless McCourry backs up Chung, who also could be out.

Gordon being limited doesn't bode well for him playing Sunday....

Gordon is playing Sunday even if it's just to be out there so the Lions have to account for him so it can open up Gronk, Dorsett and Hogan

Gordon is playing Sunday even if it's just to be out there so the Lions have to account for him so it can open up Gronk, Dorsett and Hogan
Red Zone.

I hope you're right, but limited this late in week usually isn't good, especially for a new player.....supposedly a hamstring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes