PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb dumb dumb. With a capitol D. Sure, lets bracket or triple Gronk again. Lets see how that works out.
Love watching those 2 yard passes to James white on 3d and 8, hoping he breaks 3 tackles to get a first....or we always have the sideways pass on 3d and long....

Also, look at the Bills game. Just because you think you can or should win or are expected to, doesn’t mean you will as the Vikings found out.

Love watching those 2 yard passes to James white on 3d and 8, hoping he breaks 3 tackles to get a first....or we always have the sideways pass on 3d and long....

Exactly. They are playing an actual NFL team. No Gordon even as a decoy is not exactly helping.

I’m going off a Rapp report earlier in the week that thr MRI was fine and good chance he plays Sunday.

I think its a smokescreen for whatever.
If it we're a smokescreen it would be to make Lions prepare for him. But it could just be he isn't fully healed and is a game time decision. 6:50.

This guy gets it.

This 'who is Gordon stretching with?' might be the silliest thing ever.

This 'who is Gordon stretching with?' might be the silliest thing ever.

Not really. Its usually an indicator of who is or who isn’t likely to play.

My take is that Gordon is putting in extra time to show that he's committed to the team. These speculations are just more proof of what people have been saying about the Social Media age.. That people don't care what the actual facts are, they just want to be the first to report something.

Inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back