PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is that Gordon is putting in extra time to show that he's committed to the team. These speculations are just more proof of what people have been saying about the Social Media age.. That people don't care what the actual facts are, they just want to be the first to report something.

I dont think it is Gordon putting on a show but the organization trying their best to keep him around his teammates, integrate him and also give him a taste what is expected here.

well, the lions will double gronk force brady to beat them with patterson and hogan.

chung, rowe, flowers out. stafford will move the ball easily. these are the lions though, so i expect them to make many mistakes!!

Seriously inactive. Brady once again having to deal with garbage on offense yet again. If you weren't going to activate Gordon why not promote Coleman, he's at least been here 2 weeks.

Dorsett will break out or Patterson will finally get a big score on one of those ridiculous gadget plays McDaniels has fallen in love witho_O

Well guess I'm drinking my second bottle early was saving it for around game time but Gordon being inactive took the joy out a bit but looking forward to seeing Sony who was on my 2nd look forward to seeing list.

Dorsett will break out or Patterson will finally get a big score on one of those ridiculous gadget plays McDaniels has fallen in love witho_O

Patterson sucks and Dorsett is underwhelming at best. Patriots are in for a tough game

I have an underrated mention "Knock on wood" hopefully nobody tears their ACL tonight, I remember somebody saying something about Lions field and injuries, (Welker,Edleman).

Patterson sucks and Dorsett is underwhelming at best. Patriots are in for a tough game
I wonder if Patterson will fall down if he catches a pass? Only good
thing is Cannon will play. Hopefully, Waddle won't allow a strip sack.

I have an underrated mention "Knock on wood" hopefully nobody tears their ACL tonight, I remember somebody saying something about Lions field and injuries, (Welker,Edleman).
Welker was in Houston. Obviously hoping for an injury free game,

Why did NBC leave out Matt Patricia allegedly sexually assaulting a woman in college in that history timeline? I'd say that's pretty important to mention.

Man, this game should not be close. Honestly, the Pats should blow them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back