PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

You know what. Bad line play. Refs. Maybe.

I'm man enough to say it:

Patrick Mahomes had by far his worst game as a pro tonight. Brady was better. The Bucs were better.

I was dead wrong on this game

Your OL was a problem and kelce and hill where shut down

Sounds like he is in a lot of pain :D :D :D

Seems like a fair tweet to me. But let's pile on the dude who's bummed his team is struggling.

Despite the outcome of this game, Mahomes may be the most talent player to ever play. He will probably never surpass Brady as the GOAT, but the man makes amazing how the **** did he just throw that type of passes all the time.
He should have a signature move where he pretends to rip open his mild-manner attire revealing himself to actually be Superman.

I mean, I agree with you about the skills, and the guys that are just another whole species are incredible to watch... the drive, focus, etc., to make it happen year after year, 20 years... well, he didn't ask for that comparison, but that's the one he gets.

Good luck.

Run the damn ball

Gronk should get the MVP tonight. He has been dominant in the passing and run game. Blocking is absolutely stellar.

should have run there, plus they weren’t using the whole play clock.

just bad coaching

Yea, Now the KC holding penalties are allowed.

...as predicted.

Gronk was held

this is a classic example of how it is a team game, not BB or brady . KC without its tackles and poor coaching by Andy, terrible defense is losing inspite of having a great QB.

Interesting to see what brady will do. Any chance he pulls a surprises and retires? I don’t see it. They will try and make another run next year.

I wish they'd have gotten at least three on that drive.

Gronk should get the MVP tonight. He has been dominant in the passing and run game. Blocking is absolutely stellar.
Yep. I don’t know to many dual type of TE that can block DE one on one

Your OL was a problem and kelce and hill where shut down

yeah, nothing to do with mahomes....he's done all he could......Bucs D took hill out and overwhelmed the oline......kelce has had his spots, but they've been physical with him

Seems like a fair tweet to me. But let's pile on the dude who's bummed his team is struggling.
Sure I”ll pile on him. He listed Brady last there to give credit - that’s a passive aggressive dig as I’ve ever seen one.

So butthurt there lol

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back