PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Reid’s son involved in serious accident while intoxicated

Let's see how sincere the NFL is in it's support of MADD

I'm expecting either ignoring everything and letting the team decide the punishment or the typical Draconian, overreaction, Wrath of God response. No inbetween

I think Britt Reid's days as an employee of an NFL team are done, so they really can't do anything to him.

As for what they should do to the team...? Well, let's just say I am very much looking forward to hearing the results of the police investigation.

I think Britt Reid's days as an employee of an NFL team are done, so they really can't do anything to him.

As for what they should do to the team...? Well, let's just say I am very much looking forward to hearing the results of the police investigation.
If the team was serving him booze.....

What the NFL should do is fine them $1m and give it to the kid for all the care she'll ever need.

...and fine them a 1st rounder for good measure.

There are actually some good posts on the topic at ChiefsPlanet.

I was thinking this exact same thing.
Again: The NFL has a program that offers no-questions-asked rides for employees. (The employee only has to pay for the ride itself.)

Again: The NFL has a program that offers no-questions-asked rides for employees. (The employee only has to pay for the ride itself.)
People are too stupid to take advantage of such life-saving programs.

Of course it’s tough if your an employee and you call for a ride service to pick you up at the Chiefs facility
Yea my position is harsh. The scenario is not optimal for stealthness.

Might also be he didn't want his dad knowing so the slinked out in his own car.

I take advantage of that program every Friday night after gambling... only I refer to it as "my girlfriend".
You are one of the smart, responsible ones my friend. I thank you.

This is a really sad thread. Hope the girl recovers and gets well taken care of.

He gone.

LOL did Andy Reid fire his own son? That's cold.

F**ck that guy. I'm only concerned with the little girl. I hope she fully recovers. Afterwards we can take care of this amoeba. Nobody is going to defend him. He's alone on an island.

If the team was serving him booze.....

What the NFL should do is fine them $1m and give it to the kid for all the care she'll ever need.

...and fine them a 1st rounder for good measure.
need to at least add a zero for a franchise that can pay a player 500 mill

He gone.

LOL did Andy Reid fire his own son? That's cold.

Not even, he just let his contract expire instead.

Dear Concerned Fans,

Some of you may be angry about Andy Reid enabling a “drug emporium” at his residence, hiring his reckless and dangerous drug-addicted, alcoholic son onto the Chiefs staff, and failing to oversee the glaring substance abuse risk at team facilities, which has led to a dunk driving accident and subsequent coma of a five-year old girl who is fighting for her life.

Please refrain from judgment and do not attack Coach Reid’s character just yet.

We’d like to remind you that Coach Reid never directed a credentialed videographer to record the scoreboard of a live football game, which contained the score of the contest and remaining clock time, followed by the sidelines of the opposing team, from an area which was not designated for such practices, and after receiving a memo to halt this widespread practice.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The National Media

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back