PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of two halves for the O, D, as we're becoming accustomed to, very good, again.

Has the holder been the problem all year? Not sure myself but hope they straighten it out before the end of the year.

The Laces weren't out on the missed FG. Bailey didn't get the ball around enough from the looks of it..

Sloppy Thursday night game that still ends up in a blowout win. Injuries are taking their toll on offence. I’d bet that Bill is already kicking the tires for some trades before or at the deadline.

I'd be worried about PFK fainting for having an orgasm from being in the same room as Belichick..

It should be the other way around! :D

Sloppy Thursday night game that still ends up in a blowout win. Injuries are taking their toll on offence. I’d bet that Bill is already kicking the tires for some trades before or at the deadline.
Stefon Diggs, make it happen Bill.

He’s in his last year and have you looked at the falcons cap situation? Try and get something for him.

Hooper is their top TE and currently leads that team in receptions. He's Ryan's HOT look receiver currently. You take that away from Ryan and you're hurting your offense even more.

Sorry, but what do you think they are going to get for him that's better than a 5th or 6th round comp pick? The Falcons aren't TRYING to tank. That's Miami.

Sorry, but your argument doesn't hold up to the Football logic.

Rather than create a longer one-post "thoughts" list, I think I'll just post some occasional random post-game thoughts tonight. Here's one:

Karras' shotgun snapping finally bit the team in the ass tonight, though at least it only resulted in a blown play rather than a disaster.

I know that it didn't matter in the scheme of things, but the league not over-turning the CLEAR DPI by Jones on Tate at the end of the game was bad. I mean, blind people saw that and knew it was DPI.

In Brady's post-game press conference, he acknowledged that the wind did affect a couple of throws.

Hooper is their top TE and currently leads that team in receptions. He's Ryan's HOT look receiver currently. You take that away from Ryan and you're hurting your offense even more.

Sorry, but what do you think they are going to get for him that's better than a 5th or 6th round comp pick? The Falcons aren't TRYING to tank. That's Miami.

Sorry, but your argument doesn't hold up to the Football logic.

What you mean it’s not football logic? The falcons are going nowhere this season. Their cap situation is terrible going foward and likely won’t be able to resign him. Who said something about a 5th or a 6th? That would be robbery.

Brady completed passes to 8 different receivers tonight.

In Brady's post-game press conference, he acknowledged that the wind did affect a couple of throws.
20 mph sideways winds all night? pshaw! you don't say....:confused:

Give us AB. We want AB. Brady want's AB. Kraft cares more about his image than winning, pfff.

Great win though :)

Best winning percentage owner in NFL history.

AB will be watching the playoffs from a halfway house.

It is what it is.

A Victory. The ridiculous spread of 16 points covered. Brady unhurt with 2 rushing touchdowns and 300 plus yards passing. Number 11 playing great. Yes the halves look different. But in the end the whole thing adds up to the PATS being the number one team in the league again. Enjoy and relish this. I think when you watch some games this weekend you're going to see some inferior football being played by teams who are talked about in the same breath as New England.
The O line is improving maybe not where they will be later. But we are heading toward wrapping the division up VERY early GO PATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back