PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean when Izzo ****ed yet another block and blew up the play ?

Whining about Michel getting stopped due to blocking breakdowns is like blaming Brady for obvious drops.

He’s slow. Watch him try to break it to the outside. Other NFL RBs outrun lineman around the edge regardless

Scary as hell to think what this team could be with a healthy offense to go with this defense.

The Pats need a new kicker. They can do better than this bum. Sign someone else until you get someone who can make a 40 yard FG. I refuse to believe only 30-some people in the world can do it. I hope he is cut tomorrow and they get someone in ASAP. Nugent isn't the answer. He's a chicken Nugent! (Dad joke!)
I say bring in the chick. It would be so cool if the Pats have the first and only female in the NFL.

So is Gordon basically a serviceable WR at this stage in his career? I know he's been through a lot and is a good story, but he's a far cry from his Browns days.

Not yet. Bailey had the laces in and Nugent was hooking kicks all night for some reason...the wind I think.
Has the holder been the problem all year? Not sure myself but hope they straighten it out before the end of the year.

Edelman really is playing as well as he ever has. Was interesting to hear the secondhand anecdote of Brady admitting Edelman lost a step though.
Where was that?

You're replying to someone who has never played a second of fantasy football in his life. In fact, I had to Google "FFL" to know what you were referring to. So nice try.

Also nice to see you taking advantage of mod privileges by continuing to respond and edit posts in a locked thread.

Predictably, nothing but sophistry and nonsense from you.

You should try FFL. You’re a natural!:p

I still feel a playmaking tight end that can make plays and block is what they need. I been a proponent of getting austin hooper from the falcons.

What makes you think the Falcons are looking to trade Hooper? Hooper is their TOP TE. Trading him would leave them with 2. Stocker and Jaeden Grahem.

It doesn't matter who your a proponent of if it makes no sense for the other team to trade the player to begin with.

Has the holder been the problem all year? Not sure myself but hope they straighten it out before the end of the year.

Not sure how often, but Bailey has had the laces in at least twice this year.

tenor.gif

Where was that?

Buck and Aikman related that during the broadcast. He’s right. The Edelman of 2009 - 2013 was shiftier, really Barry Sanders like. This Edelman knows where to go better though.

What makes you think the Falcons are looking to trade Hooper? Hooper is their TOP TE. Trading him would leave them with 2. Stocker and Jaeden Grahem.

It doesn't matter who your a proponent of if it makes no sense for the other team to trade the player to begin with.

He’s in his last year and have you looked at the falcons cap situation? Try and get something for him.

He’s sabotaging the kickers because he wants to be the first punter/kicker. :D

Mini bye week coming. So that’s pretty cool as well

So why do we have Younghoe? I’m not sure of the benefits of having a PS kicker.

The TD they got too, JJones had pretty good coverage it was just a great pass.

Yeah.. Especially since Jones DID tip it.. Helluva catch by Tate.. Hold thing should have been negated by the hold by Zeitler on Guy.. If they're going to call Edelman for a hold (that wasn't) then they should have called Zeitler because it was that egregious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back