PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not concerned against the Ravens, IF the Patriots are healthy. But, players are getting hurt right now, with some going onto IR. If this continues, the tide turns in the 2nd-half of the schedule....

:oops:

Obviously someone didn't watch the Patriots. . . . :eek:

Wynn and Harry (or Develin) are eligible for the Baltimore game.

So Harry, who injured his leg in the preseason and was placed on IR on Sept. 2, is eligible to begin practicing this week. If the Patriots "start the clock" on him, Harry would be eligible to play for the first time Nov. 3 against the Baltimore Ravens.

Wynn was placed on IR with a foot/toe injury on Sept. 17, so he's not eligible to begin practicing until Oct. 26, and couldn't play until after New England's bye week Nov. 17 against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Develin will be eligible to return after eight weeks spent on injured reserve. He was place on IR on 9/23. So, Cowboys or Texans game.

So Harry, who injured his leg in the preseason and was placed on IR on Sept. 2, is eligible to begin practicing this week. If the Patriots "start the clock" on him, Harry would be eligible to play for the first time Nov. 3 against the Baltimore Ravens.

Wynn was placed on IR with a foot/toe injury on Sept. 17, so he's not eligible to begin practicing until Oct. 26, and couldn't play until after New England's bye week Nov. 17 against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Develin will be eligible to return after eight weeks spent on injured reserve. He was place on IR on 9/23. So, Cowboys or Texans game.

Ah , you’re right- thank you!

What does turf toe mean? I googled it but I don’t understand what it’s saying. What I want to know is what effect it has. The jargon won’t make any sense

What does turf toe mean? I googled it but I don’t understand what it’s saying. What I want to know is what effect it has. The jargon won’t make any sense.
What it's saying is that our ostensible starting LT is made of glass...

What it's saying is that our ostensible starting LT is made of glass...

Ok. Thank you bro, some stuff doesn’t make sense. I remember this guy who was a running back for Pittsburgh who got blasted in Vietnam like 50 years ago or so. He still played. Might be wrong but think his name was rocky blier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes