Injury Update:
LaCosse - Knee
Gordon - Knee
JC Jackson - Knee
Hightower - Shoulder
Chung - Chest
Johnson - ???

But we are heading toward wrapping the division up VERY early GO PATS
I mean we will wrap it up but not as soon as you might think. The Bills are 4-1.

How many of THOSE does AB have again?????

This is about as meaningless as citing the number of post-season wins Justin Tucker has.

In case you're wondering, AB averages over 100 yards and 6.8 rec per playoff game - excluding his irrelevant rookie year.

Injury Update:
LaCosse - Knee
Gordon - Knee
JC Jackson - Knee
Hightower - Shoulder
Chung - Chest
Johnson - ???

you forgot...dozens of dead CL's from the GDT....

buckets_of_dead_birds.jpg

Bailey needs to work on this:

Injury Update:
LaCosse - Knee
Gordon - Knee
JC Jackson - Knee
Hightower - Shoulder
Chung - Chest
Johnson - ???
Jackson came back in from the looks of it.

This is about as meaningless as citing the number of post-season wins Justin Tucker has.

You're dizzy. YOU brought it up!!!:p:p:p

BTW - the Pats don’t do “4-0”s.

I mean we will wrap it up but not as soon as you might think. The Bills are 4-1.

Looking at their schedule they have around 4 losses remaining. I think they make the playoffs though.

Mr. Glass thinks Matt LaCosse gets hurt too often.

Tonight was valuable in understanding that @shmessy is in AJ’s class as someone too irrational to even bother with. The list is now two on my “don’t argue with a fool” list.

Tough night for you and Volin, evidently. :p

go to the postgame thread on the NFL’s Facebook page. The haters are losing their minds

In case you're wondering, AB averages over 100 yards and 6.8 rec per playoff game - excluding his irrelevant rookie year.

How many Rings?????

Honestly, when does someone inform you that football is a team game with the main objective of VICTORY????? Dan Fouts says hi.

Jackson came back in from the looks of it.
I'm mentioning what Burton reported.. It's just things to watch for over the next 10 days..

Tonight was valuable in understanding that @shmessy is in AJ’s class as someone too irrational to even bother with. The list is now two on my “don’t argue with a fool” list.

This is funny coming from one of the most irrational people on this board. @shmessy has forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

You're dizzy. YOU brought it up!!!:p:p:p

I don't even know what to say to something so dumb.

I make a point about W-L records -> you stretch that into AB's personal W-L record in the post-season -> I tell you how meaningless that is -> you tell me I'm the one who brought it up.

facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back