PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pats at Bills Playoff Pregame Discussion Thread

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not this system. Never was. Did you have a problem when we had Duck Boat parades every 15 minutes?

He has 2.5 sacks and 9 hurries. That totally respectable from a run-first DE. Dude you need to recalibrate your expectations for these guys.
Who rarely plays on passing downs.

So, they’ve got Diggs, Gabriel, Beasley & McKenzie. We’ve got JC, Bryant, Ross….and Busby? Assuming McCourty and AP & Dug (if he plays) are going to be spying, pitching in on TE’s etc. Bill and Co. are gonna have to game plan their asses off on this one. Am I forgetting someone? I feel like I’m forgetting someone.
Emmanuel

The DB situation feels crappy right now. Pair that with Barmore likely being out and thus, less pocket pressure on Allen, and it paints a rough picture. I expect Buffalo to put up points. Pats will need to be able to keep pace in the cold.

Confirmed Mills is unvax?
I don’t think we’ve heard actual confirmation from anywhere. However, I mentioned early in the week that someone I know who works with the team said he is. Feel free to take with a grain of salt, but he told me that as soon as the news came out.
Really frustrating. Couldn’t have picked a worse matchup to be missing him for.

Lazar hit the nail on the head. It’s always funny (albeit unsurprising) that the folks who trash players the most, call them garbage, say they can’t play, were bad picks/signings, are always simultaneously the people most upset and despondent when those same players miss game time due to injury/illness (or for whatever reason).

You’d think these people would be relieved that these terrible players won’t be on the field … but nope.

Anyway, are the Pats playing this weekend? In a playoff game by chance? Wouldn’t think so based on the vibe here.

I’m not sure if they’ll win tomorrow but I’ll be rooting like hell for ‘em. Let’s go!

The DB situation feels crappy right now. Pair that with Barmore likely being out and thus, less pocket pressure on Allen, and it paints a rough picture. I expect Buffalo to put up points. Pats will need to be able to keep pace in the cold.
It might mean we see some creative defensive groups that give the Bills fits.

That is the optimistic view

Lazar hit the nail on the head. It’s always funny (albeit unsurprising) that the folks who trash players the most, call them garbage, say they can’t play, were bad picks/signings, are always simultaneously the people most upset and despondent when those same players miss game time due to injury/illness (or for whatever reason).

You’d think these people would be relieved that these terrible players won’t be on the field … but nope.

Anyway, are the Pats playing this weekend? In a playoff game by chance? Wouldn’t think so based on the vibe here.

I’m not sure if they’ll win tomorrow but I’ll be rooting like hell for ‘em. Let’s go!
I disagree, Wynn kind of sucks and I have zero concern that he is out

Idk. Gotta think if the ****ty player is starting, the players behind that player have got to be ****tier. But, I’m not a **** expert. What the hell do I know?

It might mean we see some creative defensive groups that give the Bills fits.

That is the optimistic view
Personally hope Bill throws everything and the kitchen sink at Buffalo. Even if you've shown your hand and the next several teams will be able to game plan more easily for you, knocking off Buffalo and getting to play one more playoff game feels worth it.

People are completely irrational when it comes to football.

"Wynn sucks! Waste of a pick!"

(Wynn announced out)
the-water-boy-suck.gif

Mills is the potential absence that scares me the most.

Rham & Harris & the OL : they need to produce bigly Saturday night. Moving the sticks, breaking a few runs, getting in the endzone, keeping BUF’s offense off the field.

It could have been worse.

Sometimes the backup comes in and plays better than the Starter.

That has happened with the Bills before.

Do any of you feel that may happen with Wynn being out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results