PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the worse games i ever seen. Literally getting beaten up by the houston texans.

Defense needs to throw this offense on their back and change the momentum back.

I'm ok with the throw I'm not happy with him trying to make a throw like that while also ducking out of contact.
Nah, let’s call a spade a spade. The decision was horrible. Roby was in perfect position to undercut that route and I doubt Brady knew the flag was coming. What was most likely to happen happened.

Why is that clown Newhouse back in?

thank god defense is back on the field maybe they'll score us some points

This is on Tom...stop making excuses. He's garbage right now...

Tom quit tonight...just doesn't have it..hard to watch...7-20...that's beyond bad

In a way if he had quit I think we'd be doing better. He's so wound up it's like he's living and dying on every pass.

I've honestly never felt this badly about Brady's play and I think it's all in his head. I frankly don't know what you do to get this guy to chill out.

Hi RW,

Please hang around, you're about to see a new record for posters being banned. We need more good posters like you during the gdt.
Don't ban them. It is normal to be frustrated.

Games like this will make this year’s SB victory that much sweeter.

Lay off the crack. They'll be lucky to skip the wildcard round if they continue playing like this

Bleep this bleep. Not losing any sleep for this scatshow.

Mods,

We need to stickie this thread so that, the next time we have people here mocking other fan bases for melting down, we can point to this GDT as evidence that this fan base is no different.

That int got called back but that was a horrendous throw.

That flat footed throw to Burkhead used to be automatic.

Please remember Brady could make it work with Aaron Dobson,
Kenbrell Tompkins and Hooman as his skill players.

It seems like either father time has got to him or he is so frustrated that leads him to make so many mental errors...

One of his worst seasons was 2013. They were absolutely dominated in Denver that year

Games like this will make this year’s SB victory that much sweeter.

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes