PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That int by TB made a huge difference in the game
Five receivers who couldn't get open all night made a bigger difference. And in case you missed it, one of them played more than a small part in that interception.

Will there ever be a post game thread ?

I know you're kidding but yes. Look, the Patriots lost a game. It's not really all that unique to lose a game. Yes, the O sucked and the D sucked on a more than acceptable number of drives, however, there's a game next week. Season isn't over by a long shot. Let's see what happens next week. Hopefully the egg the D laid on multiple drives can have some learning moments.
The Patriots have looked awful before and came back next week to look good. We'll see...

So Brady had more time than usual on many plays... What about a check down? I don't think I saw one screen?

Classic BB press conference LOL

I know you're kidding but yes. Look, the Patriots lost a game. It's not really all that unique to lose a game. Yes, the O sucked and the D sucked on a more than acceptable number of drives, however, there's a game next week. Season isn't over by a long shot. Let's see what happens next week. Hopefully the egg the D laid on multiple drives can have some learning moments.
The Patriots have looked awful before and came back next week to look good. We'll see...

I just want to have a post game thread. No idea what all of this has to so with it.

From 30,000 feet, standings wise, they’re fine. 10-2 and sitting at the #2 seed.

But looking at their performance on the field, it’s hard to feel optimistic they hold onto the #2 seed, let alone the division.

Beating BAL in BAL would be a heck of a challenge, but they did the equivalent last year.

The BAL loss was acceptable, but tonight was disappointing.
did you see a no huddle tonight?...did you all of a sudden see White come alive in the 2nd half over and over? The team was frickin' SICK...they took TWO different planes down there. This is NOT the game where you pull all the stops, or show formations or use the hurry up...you play it, take your lumps, get film on the meat and potatoes of both the O and the D and move on. The Pats are TEN AND TWO, getting healthy and the rooks are getting reps. I'll take my chances with Bill Belechick going into the playoffs...with goddamned Bug Eyes Retch Caldwell at WR.

maybe Ashley quit.
That would suck.

Deus made a thread which gained some traction so I hijacked it for the postgame thread. Gonna lock this one. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back