PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember Brady could make it work with Aaron Dobson,
Kenbrell Tompkins and Hooman as his skill players.

It seems like either father time has got to him or he is so frustrated that leads him to make so many mental errors...
And Reche Caldwell. And Jabar Gaffney.

Could be both, Father Time helping with the frustration and mental errors.

Cliff.

Need a TO. Or prime TO.

In order for this game to turn around I think the defense needs to force a turnover. I'm having a hard time imagining us winning without one.

Tom quit tonight...just doesn't have it..hard to watch...7-20...that's beyond bad

Not seeing any fire from brady. He looks frusturated and clueless

Games like this will make this year’s SB victory that much sweeter.

So much for adjustments. I am seriously concerned about this team.

Straight Cover-1 Robber on that sack. Just choking EVERYTHING off underneath without a care in the world about this offense’s ability (or inability) to get anything going deep or outside the hashes. Zero respect whatsoever for pass catchers not named White or Edelman.

Surely some of this is the flu ......
Newhouse comes in and the Oline falls apart. Is he the best out there? Surely I can do what he does.

Tom completely missed Rex because he threw flat footed and side-armed the ball.

He isn’t right mentally.

Yup. It's all off right now for him.

Maybe he's distracted because he has an account here and is posting about bringing back AB while in the huddle?

It would be nice if Tom could play at a fairly high level till 45. Right now it isn't looking like that will happen. I know it isn't just him, but Tom has made it work before with substandard cast. He can't do it anymore.

This offensive scheme has a big weakness to go along with it's big strength. That being (provided you get players who can run it) you need guys who can win 1 on 1 by sustaining and hopefully increasing mild advantages.

Designed plays are set up to get a single player space and then have dump off options. This offense is more designed to get the angle based off what the DB is doing pre-snap and beating him to the spot. If you are facing more talented players across the board get that minor advantage means very little. They will still beat you to the spot.

If that is the case you're better off with designed play calls to get someone open. Sadly we are short on those kind of plays.

If you think this is on Tom you’re either not watching the game or not analyzing it

Texans are playing well at home. We might need a break to change momentum.

1st down....run.....2nd down play action....so predictable.

Glad to see the offense come out of halftime firing on all cylinders

this is the worse O the Pats have had since Brady has been in the league !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes