PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I hear you. I just don't want Jones to be scapegoated when he's having to deal with all the nonsense.
This was how I saw things in the beginning, when Bill was so secretive about the duties of his coaches. I felt that would shift blame away from the coaches and put it on the players. That's where we are now.

Under no circumstances do I want the f.ucking Chiefs to win the SB. Anyone over them. Anyone.
There are a few that I'd put ahead of KC. Luckily a couple won't even make the playoffs.
Pissburgh - They'd pass the Pats for most SB wins.
The Ratbirds and Indiots - I would like to see them get deflated again.
Miami - Because they cheat.
New Jersey - Their fans would be more insufferable than usual.
Cleveland - I have 230 million reasons.
All of the NFC except for Tampa Bay - The reason should be obvious.

No way that Baldichick admits his mistake.
He didn't make a mistake. Why would you want a 50 year old QB who mopes around the way Brady did his last year here? So he won one SB with a loaded team after leaving, big deal.

Brady isn't leaving FL because of his kids. Not to LV, SF, DET, TEN or NE. He stays in TB or retires.

He didn't make a mistake. Why would you want a 50 year old QB who mopes around the way Brady did his last year here? So he won one SB with a loaded team after leaving, big deal.
I think the bigger problem is given how the OL is performing he would break his old man hip :D

I think the bigger problem is given how the OL is performing he would break his old man hip :D
Which just goes to show you that our biggest loss was Dante Scarnecchia, not Tom Brady.

Brady isn't leaving FL because of his kids. Not to LV, SF, DET, TEN or NE. He stays in TB or retires.
That's certainly the best bet, but you can't take the other teams off the table just yet.

The kids are a factor but it won't be the deciding factor. They will be 11 and 13yo next year. At that age, they are already developing their own independence. They'll be fine seeing Brady once a week for 6 months

Huge news in the division:

After a report emerged earlier on Monday that Pitts suffered an MCL sprain in Sunday’s win over the Bears, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the tight end is believed to have suffered a torn MCL after undergoing an MRI.

Pitts is said to be seeking a second opinion before deciding on a course of action.

But if Pitts’ MCL is torn, that would likely mean he’s out for the rest of the year.

Report: After MRI, Kyle Pitts is believed to have suffered torn MCL - ProFootballTalk

Logan Ryan was on the sidelines at practice today -- he hasn't yet gotten to where he's designated to return and gets to start practicing. Doesn't feel like that happens this week, but perhaps next week.

I did not see Fournette at practice today -- he's dealing with a hip pointer -- but didn't necessarily expect to see him in what's essentially a bonus practice today. We'll know better whether he tries to go Wednesday or Thursday.

Bucs guard Luke Goedeke is back and practicing today for first time since injuring his foot vs. Panthers in Week 7. Russell Gage and J.J. Russell also practicing, so good progress there.

I have a strange feeling that Tom and Bill reunite for a curtain call.

I would love for it to happen - but some big changes would need to be made. On the offensive coaching front alone Brady blames Petricia for SB52, I doubt he rates Judge especially after it was known Judge said any number of QBs could’ve been successful in the Pats system. BoB would have to come back.

Brady back on the Pats next year would be a very very bad case of “you can’t go home again.” I don’t think it’s a good idea.

I would love for it to happen - but some big changes would need to be made. On the offensive coaching front alone Brady blames Petricia for SB52, I doubt he rates Judge especially after it was known Judge said any number of QBs could’ve been successful in the Pats system. BoB would have to come back.
Also Brady needs to finish the season strong. Only the Bucs and maybe Vegas would be interested in a 46yo QB who is playing good. However, an elite 46yo QB could garner interest from about 5 more teams including the Pats and 49rs.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back