PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

So Christian Bartmore was supposed to be special or something? I saw before they got to draftin' again where they thought he'd go fast because there's a paucity of interior Dline

Nm, I got it, it's the pay back Nick Satan for something draft

You have to hand it to BB he traded up and grabs the best DT and starts a run in DT.

if Owuso continues to drop not might be time to trade up again

The panthers could take an OL here coming up or the giants here.

Moore to zona. See if Isabella is available for cheap.

Another high draft pick for the Jets at WR. Moore is a great pick , plus they added Corey Davis and Cole in FA.
Crowder will likely be cut, to save 10 mil on cap. Doubt that they will get a team to take on his salary. Would be a great add for the Pats in the slot.

Nice pick. Moore another undersized receiver that had speed and toughness. Still plenty of good wr’s out there like him.

This is a perplexing pick when they already have AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins, Christian Kirk, and Andy Isabella.

Wouldn't surprise me if the remaining 3rd and 4th are traded together to get up to the mid 3rd. Fewer roster spots to fill than normal and a shallower draft pool. Grab one more guy who is going to make the roster and then wait a hundred picks or so before grabbing some longer shots.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back