PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

What players/positions are folks hoping to see taken today? Elijah Moore would be nice, but probably gone by 46. I like Amari Rodgers too...

They realistically should try to target OTs and DBs with the holes those positions will potentially have next year. There aren't a lot of spots a rookie can realistically make the team at the moment, but it's a weird year from a player evaluation standpoint, so maybe throwing more darts than you usually would just to try to one good player is a decent approach. Trying to grab '22 picks might be nice, but most teams are thinking that already, so might be hard to make those deals.

If rumors are true that AVT was a target I can see OL at some point tonight.

WR, LB, O line, CB all would make sense to me.

Can anybody guestimate time of Pats' 2nd rounder? I got stuff to do and want to tune in right b4 that time. ' preciate it.

Elijah Moore and Tyler Shelvin...make it happen Bill

With a bottom of the barrel WR corps, I hope they address this position.
With the exception of Agholor, there is very little speed at WR. Like last year this draft is loaded with speedy receivers.

Cb, Ot. Wr....please no trading back. Let's get the best players possible.

ILB, T, CB, maybe WR or DT. Most of all, I want to see that second round pick stay where it is (provided there's a good player on the board). There's no good reason to collect more picks when our roster is as full as it is. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing some of those 4th round picks packaged to get us another third round pick.

The Patriots are mulling over which 7th round cornerback to spring on us.

Cb, Ot. Wr....please no trading back. Let's get the best players possible.
If there is a trade back, the trade should be accompanied by a trade up. IN other words, we might trade 46 and 96 for two in between those picks.

Aren't picks supposed to be 5 minutes?

we didn't trade all our 1's and 2's the next five years to move up to 34????

I'm done with this team...Belechick knows he should listen to everything I say and do everything I say...I am always RIGHT...even when I'm always wrong!!!

While we don't traditionally do well at the spot, I'd like to see them go WR tonight. You need to give Jones the most help and best chance you can.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back